The surveillance video-**identified** man and the box of wine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Box of wine and paper plates. Sounds like preparation for some sort of a party.

LOL - I just started "Prior to Lisa's Disappearance" to discuss this . . .

LOL - box of wine

Box of wine and paper plates. Sounds like preparation for some sort of a party.

Paper plates and other party trash/waste will burn very quickly. Wonder if some evidence of a party was destroyed?

ETA: Also, on a previous thread, someone had said that the lights on, window open, door unlocked, etc., all sounded like what their house looks like when they come home and their teens have had friends over or had a party. That does sound about right, doesn't it?

Lead took LE to grocery store . . . Festival Foods. Oct 3rd of Deborah & an unidentified man buying paper plates, napkins, box of wine.

???

??

Wth? What's wrong with a box of wine?
Nothing if she was drinking it with her husband. Oops. I forgot this wasn't her husband. I should have stated, "if she was drinking it with her latest babydaddy." Whoops. That didn't sound so good either. Ok....I give up.

IIRC, DB said she put Lisa to bed at 7:30. DB herself went to bed at 10:30. I'm unsure about the time of this store video. Lots of info we still don't have about that day or when Lisa was last seen.

JMO

I think she referred to it as a 'fairy tale' video - which struck me as strange at the time. too.

I wonder if the video is hard to see...maybe a teenage boy?

Respectful pull from the other thread-hope this is ok!

I had the SAME exact thought. Maybe I need to stop watching movies though.

But, yes, very curious to see who this mystery man is and if JI was a part of the festivities.

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-pol...rveillance-deborah-bradley-20111010,0,3702048.

Watch this & listen to it . . .

5 hours prior to Lisa being put to bed, her mother was at the market buying stuff . . .

Parents have not discussed this but a receipt was found during a search by LE

I'm confused. If dad started work at 7:30? Lisa was supposedly in bed by 7:30? 5 hours before that would be 2:30. So hubby was home when she went to buy wine with this unidentified man.

I don't get it. Why is this such big news? What am I missing?

Nothing if she was drinking it with her husband. Oops. I forgot this wasn't her husband. I should have stated, "if she was drinking it with her latest babydaddy." Whoops. That didn't sound so good either. Ok....I give up.

i didn't see any video of her drinking the wine or with whom. for all we know, Jeremy could have been at home and encouraging his wife to drink up.

Wonder what time the neighbor and her daughter came over.

IIRC, DB said she put Lisa to bed at 7:30. DB herself went to bed at 10:30. I'm unsure about the time of this store video. Lots of info we still don't have about that day or when Lisa was last seen.

JMO

In the video, they say the footage is from about 5:00pm, Monday, Oct. 3...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17