gaps in timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks!!!

what time did the father leave for work? is this on a timeline . . .

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150977"]Lisa Irwin-Timeline - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

time line link

oh! you are right KK.. we need a link to shelby1's timeline

it is in a stickie in this new forum.. link: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150977"]Lisa Irwin-Timeline - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Lot's of missing info

What time did JI leave for work?
Who was the unidentified man?
Who was with the kids while DB was at the grocery?
What time was the teen at the home?
Who was the 2:30 am texting with? And what did the texts say?

Mom said "we" saw/put Lisa in her crib at 10:30. LE said "they" put Lisa in her crib at 10:30.

Who's the other person (people?) who saw/put Lisa in her crib at 10:30 besides Mom? Did Dad come home for lunch at that time? Was someone else there?

Inquiring minds want to know... :)

OMG, been trying so hard to stay up to date on these threads, but they move so fast it's impossible!

The "we" and "they" is very interesting indeed...

Nothing so far on when dad went to work ?
We are working with a timeline here that has been basicly given by the mother of last time seen at 10:30pm, and I want more. Where are the investigative reporters, do they not exist anymore ?
I want to know if dad was home when mom was seen in the video at the Grocery Store first and foremost ..

Could the "we/they" be her and the boys putting Lisa to bed? Late for the boys during the week, but could be. Sorry if I missed that the boys were asleep.

Lot's of missing info

I don't think we have any confirmation about texting at 2:30. Far as I know that was rumor. I agree that all of your other questions need answering before we can determine where the gaps lay in the timeline.

I want to know a timeline of the entire day. From the time they got up until the time they called the police. Since JI was apparently home during the day which would not be usual since he usually worked days what did he do? The boys are 6 and 8 so they should have gone to school, what did DB, JI and Lisa do all day?

When was the kitten found, where and by whom?
How did the kids get home from school and what did they do?
When did they eat dinner?
I don't even think we know when JI left the house to go to work do we?

For me the gaps go back even further than the 7:30/10:30 times that have been discussed. I think their movements all day may be important. MOO

Of course I am sure that the police do have this information. But it also makes me wonder if when they talk about gaps are they maybe referring to earlier in the day too-- especially since we now know they were checking on DB's shopping trip earlier in the evening.

Lots of good questions everyone!

DB was at the grocery store around 5pm. What time did she leave for the store, when did she get back? How much time could the boys have spent with her that afternoon/ evening if they got home at say 3:30pm and went to bed, at maybe 8:30pm?

Earlier on in the case, someone here said that JI didn't know when he would be home. He was working late, and didn't have a set end time. I guess it was just speculation, but I have thought all along that he worked that day, and stayed late into the night.

I have also heard here that he was the at the home when Lisa was put to bed around 7:30. That would be odd to me, because that would mean that he actually was at work for only maybe 7 hrs on the clock. Most places subtract lunch, right? It would be about 8 hours though, if he received paid lunch breaks. Not unheard of, my employer used to pay for lunches.

whomever is responsible does not want something known regarding 3 cell phones. Easy enough to find out the numbers and trace the calls, has anyone heard anymore about the phones?

IMO I think the gaps are mom saying "i put her in bed @ 7:30, checked on her @ 10:30 and thats all I know, I was sleeping"
Obviously theres more if she never mentioned going to the store. Theres more if the txt @ 2:30 is true.

Just wanted to bring this over for reference:

The Today Show just showed the video of Debbie and the unidentified man in the video. The time on the video is 16:46 (4:46 PM). She bought a box of wine, baby food and baby wipes.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7221168&postcount=526"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7221168&postcount=526[/ame]

Lot's of missing info

And when and where did they find the kitten.. That will not only give us a time when they were out (mom claims she didnt leave the house that day until footage of store showed up) and it also gives us a location she was at as well.

Looks to me. She is going over what she did that night. Did anyone come out and ask her about the whole day??? I saw someone above say she claimed she did not go anywhere, do we have a link for that?

I want to know a timeline of the entire day. From the time they got up until the time they called the police. Since JI was apparently home during the day which would not be usual since he usually worked days what did he do? The boys are 6 and 8 so they should have gone to school, what did DB, JI and Lisa do all day?

When was the kitten found, where and by whom?
How did the kids get home from school and what did they do?
When did they eat dinner?
I don't even think we know when JI left the house to go to work do we?

For me the gaps go back even further than the 7:30/10:30 times that have been discussed. I think their movements all day may be important. MOO

Of course I am sure that the police do have this information. But it also makes me wonder if when they talk about gaps are they maybe referring to earlier in the day too-- especially since we now know they were checking on DB's shopping trip earlier in the evening.

I dont think the police have all this information because they really went on her word that she was home all day until a receipt was found and they pulled the video of the store. I think its at that point they went digging. When the police said the family stopped cooperating I believe them. I think precious, valuable time that can never be replaced has been lost.

Something doesn't add up with this timeline. A stay at home mom with 3 small children would surely have fixed dinner, right? When did this occur? Before or after the run to the store for wine? If after the store run, the timeline gets VERY cramped here with respect to when DB says she put Lisa to sleep. Especially if we're looking at her hanging outside talking to the neighbor for awhile.

I need to watch the interviews with the parents again, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah