706 users online (85 members and 621 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Is Lisa's Mom Guilty

Voters
702. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes she is

205 29.20%
  • No, I believe her

108 15.38%
  • Not sure, on the fence

365 51.99%
  • Dad and Mom together

24 3.42%

Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Did Lisa's Mom do it? Poll

It seems we are pretty evenly split...either on the fence or believe mom while others don't.

Related article posted here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151098"]Mother preparing to be arrested - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I'm still riding the fence. I really am not sure. There is a lot that seems really suspicious in regards to Lisa's mother, but there is also a lot that just seems suspicious. I don't really have an set opinion yet.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Sure wish I knew what "it" is: Deliberate harm to little Lisa? An accident? Kidnapping?

I'm surprised by the poll results. I thought the guilty would be higher, but maybe the posters that think she is guilty are more outspoken than us fence sitters. I think the mom is hiding something but I don't think she deliberately hurt her child.

A proud decedent of The Declaration of Independence signer.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    I voted "guilty", but I don't know what DB might have done to or with her child. In one of her interviews, the mother of "missing" Lisa says, "I didn't do this!" Her statement implies that she knows what happened to Lisa, doesn't assume responsibility for what happened, but probably knows who's responsible. jmo

Yes, sittin' on the fence.
    I need more information to make a decision.
    So much of the story surrounding the disappearance of Lisa just does not seem logical. Nothing in a child's abduction would be logical but from an abducters point of view, there would have been sooo many hurdles to have had to be overcome, it just seems to me that it would have been easier and safer (for the abducter) to have just found another child. ( chivers at the thought of this)
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.

Tooo much media hype and sensationalism to have an opinion if I am even on the fence!

I know it's way too early to speculate on this, but my gut tells me this will all revolve around a neurotic attention-seeking mission by the mom. Attention and sympathy from her family and from the world. She wanted people to feel sorry for her. Maybe she was on the verge of a nervous breakdown.. or perhaps we've just seen that breakdown play out.

I really can't guess if Lisa is still alive. If she's not, and mom is responsible, hopefully PD have gotten their hands on some forensics.

I don't believe this woman harmed her child, but I do believe that she knows what happened. MOO

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    I didn't see a "dad did it and mom is covering for him" So as far as Lisa, I am still on the fence. I first thought she did it, and most of me thinks she's involved, but there is something about the cold, and always staring down, attitude of the dad that is hard for me to handle. JMOO
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

(on the fence up here in Michigan)

As I stated in another thread, I fell over off the fence this morning. She's been caught in a lie that should never have had anything to do with her missing daughter if she was completely innocent. And why is she still hiding? Come out with it.

MOO

I believe both parents are innocent. They didn't harm Lisa and they do not know what happened to her.

My selection is not in the options:

Mom, Dad AND Brother (SN)....

Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast