1206 users online (202 members and 1004 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 493
  1. #1

    Mother preparing to be arrested

    Missing Baby Lisa: Mother Preparing to be Arrested - ABC News
    Oct. 11, 2011

    The mother of missing baby Lisa Irwin is preparing to be charged in connection with her baby's disappearance, according to a family member who says she thinks that an arrest is "inevitable."

    Ashley Irwin, the aunt of the missing 10-month-old, said in an exclusive interview with ABC News that she believes police are spending more time focusing on the family -- in particular baby Lisa's mother Deborah Bradley -- than on finding viable suspects.

    "It's what the police do," Ashley Irwin said. "They don't have any leads so they just have to pin it on somebody."

    http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-bab...ry?id=14709800

  2. #2
    Notes:

    1. ABC

    2. Exclusive

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,247
    Uh-oh.

    Naturally. The police always love to pin crimes on innocent people so that the really nasty people can run free and commit more crimes, because the police don't have enough crimes to investigate to keep them employed as it is.

    Where have I heard this before?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    ElePhEr
    Posts
    6,094
    I am trying to decide what is the best method of eating crow:

    - crow soup
    - broiled crow
    - fried crow
    - crow casserole

    Crow casserole sounds like the best option. Elepher is preparing to eat crow.

    IMO this will all go down fairly quickly. I am disgusted that it sure looks like another baby may have been harmed by the hands of someone who are supposed to be protecting her.

    Note: Only preparing to eat crow as LE still has not named any POI or suspects that I know of.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    898
    I would hold off on the crow recipes for now....jmo

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,673
    I will give LE the benefit of the doubt that they know more than we do. Mom has to realize that the focus is always on the last person to have been with the child and those closest to the missing child.

    I pray LE hasn't developed tunnel vision in this case. It would be very sad if Lisa was still out there waiting to be found.

    I'm so torn in this case. I want to believe mom but I also have faith in LE. Capt Young doesn't look like a guy with a chip on his shoulder.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    12,328
    I wonder if this new revelation comes in light of the trip to the grocer and the unidentified man (to the public anyway). If mom didn't provide this information to LE on day one, I bet she's nervous.

    If she did withhold this information, then shame on her. A missing child requires full and complete disclosure - no exceptions. Mom knows an arrest is coming not because she thinks this is a false arrest, but because she did something to be arrested for. IMHO, MOO, in my opinion only.

    Now where is baby Lisa.

    Mel

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,996
    Quote Originally Posted by elepher50 View Post
    I am trying to decide what is the best method of eating crow:

    - crow soup
    - broiled crow
    - fried crow
    - crow casserole

    Crow casserole sounds like the best option. Elepher is preparing to eat crow.

    IMO this will all go down fairly quickly. I am disgusted that it sure looks like another baby may have been harmed by the hands of someone who are supposed to be protecting her.

    Note: Only preparing to eat crow as LE still has not named any POI or suspects that I know of.
    I believe I said I'd eat it with you but could we have turkey!
    A parole review date is set for July 21, 2012 for Fred Howard Coffey.

    Coffey was convicted of the murder of 10 yr old Amanda Marie Ray, NC. He admitted to molesting 300 children.

    Please write a letter on behalf of Amanda.

    Suspect in the murders of:
    5 yr old Neely Smith, NC
    14 yr old Kathy Lynn Beatty, MD
    8 yr old Travis Shane King, VA

    Possibly connected to the disappearances of:
    14 Yr old Tracy Anne King, PA
    11 yr old Sheila and 13 yr old Katherine Lyons, MD
    15 yr old Carolyn Majane, NJ



    Write to:
    Chairman Charles L. Mann Sr.
    NC Post Release Supervision & Parole Commission
    P.O. Box 29540
    Raleigh, NC 27626-0540
    RE: Fred Howard Coffey, DOC# 0081135
    or send an email to parole@doc.state.nc.us
    http://justice4amanda.tripod.com/

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    ElePhEr
    Posts
    6,094
    Quote Originally Posted by kantoo View Post
    I would hold off on the crow recipes for now....jmo
    kantoo - thank you for that as I am sitting here with tears streaming down my face and eyes all blurry. I am very sad this morning thinking that mom may possibly have harmed Lisa.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,996
    Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    I will give LE the benefit of the doubt that they know more than we do. Mom has to realize that the focus is always on the last person to have been with the child and those closest to the missing child.

    I pray LE hasn't developed tunnel vision in this case. It would be very sad if Lisa was still out there waiting to be found.

    I'm so torn in this case. I want to believe mom but I also have faith in LE. Capt Young doesn't look like a guy with a chip on his shoulder.
    I thought Capt Young was in charge of the investigation until last night in an interview he said he was just the spokes person. What a shock!
    A parole review date is set for July 21, 2012 for Fred Howard Coffey.

    Coffey was convicted of the murder of 10 yr old Amanda Marie Ray, NC. He admitted to molesting 300 children.

    Please write a letter on behalf of Amanda.

    Suspect in the murders of:
    5 yr old Neely Smith, NC
    14 yr old Kathy Lynn Beatty, MD
    8 yr old Travis Shane King, VA

    Possibly connected to the disappearances of:
    14 Yr old Tracy Anne King, PA
    11 yr old Sheila and 13 yr old Katherine Lyons, MD
    15 yr old Carolyn Majane, NJ



    Write to:
    Chairman Charles L. Mann Sr.
    NC Post Release Supervision & Parole Commission
    P.O. Box 29540
    Raleigh, NC 27626-0540
    RE: Fred Howard Coffey, DOC# 0081135
    or send an email to parole@doc.state.nc.us
    http://justice4amanda.tripod.com/


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    I wonder if this new revelation comes in light of the trip to the grocer and the unidentified man (to the public anyway). If mom didn't provide this information to LE on day one, I bet she's nervous.

    If she did withhold this information, then shame on her. A missing child requires full and complete disclosure - no exceptions. Mom knows an arrest is coming not because she thinks this is a false arrest, but because she did something to be arrested for. IMHO, MOO, in my opinion only.

    Now where is baby Lisa.

    Mel
    That's what I'm thinking, Melanie. I'm one of these horrible people that has been very suspicious of the mom since day one. Not from reading her body language, just from her story about the cell phones and a few other things. But if she withheld this wine trip to PD when she was being interrogated for hours, then she probably lied to them about where she was the evening before. That ain't good.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,863
    Consider this bizarre possibility: Dad was at home with the kids while mom and a bad guy went to get wine. Then they all sat around, drinking and planning an abduction. Who knows?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Atlanta GA
    Posts
    7,376
    I do not get this case.

    If DB did harm Lisa, then where the heck is she?

    I am having a hard time picturing an accomplice, or why someone would help get rid of a baby. What motive is there for that? None of the ones suggested here seem to ring true to me.

    If Lisa died by accident, I just do NOT buy the whole "I got scared and hid the body" thing.


    I mean, seriously, if the best thing they have is that the mom went to the grocery store earlier! GASP! And she went to the store 1 1/2 miles away! While her husband was home! What a criminal mastermind!

    The man in the video could have been someone she knew and was talking to. Buying wine and paper plates - maybe they were on sale and she was replenishing after the party.

    I just do NOT get this, although I agree that the kidnapping doesn't make any more sense.

    Where are you, Lisa???

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,931
    Quote Originally Posted by elepher50 View Post
    kantoo - thank you for that as I am sitting here with tears streaming down my face and eyes all blurry. I am very sad this morning thinking that mom may possibly have harmed Lisa.
    I still don't think she did it. Doesn't compute for me. LE has developed tunnel vision before and will again.

    One thing for certain, the idea that she believes she will be charged in no way makes me think that she has evidence she will be.

    LE has focused on her in interrogations, told her they think she did it, told her she failed a poly if she did or not etc.

    It would be only normal to think its inevitable you will be charged.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In my own reality...it's nicer here.
    Posts
    12,006
    Quote Originally Posted by elepher50 View Post
    I am trying to decide what is the best method of eating crow:

    - crow soup
    - broiled crow
    - fried crow
    - crow casserole

    Crow casserole sounds like the best option. Elepher is preparing to eat crow.

    IMO this will all go down fairly quickly. I am disgusted that it sure looks like another baby may have been harmed by the hands of someone who are supposed to be protecting her.

    Note: Only preparing to eat crow as LE still has not named any POI or suspects that I know of.
    Make enough for both of us please.

Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 59
    Last Post: 08-03-2017, 09:02 PM
  2. GUILTY IA - Monette Oden for child abuse, Waterloo, 2012
    By peeples in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-08-2016, 05:45 PM

Tags for this Thread