Mother preparing to be arrested

BeanE

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
casesignal.wordpress.com
Missing Baby Lisa: Mother Preparing to be Arrested - ABC News
Oct. 11, 2011

The mother of missing baby Lisa Irwin is preparing to be charged in connection with her baby's disappearance, according to a family member who says she thinks that an arrest is "inevitable."

Ashley Irwin, the aunt of the missing 10-month-old, said in an exclusive interview with ABC News that she believes police are spending more time focusing on the family -- in particular baby Lisa's mother Deborah Bradley -- than on finding viable suspects.

"It's what the police do," Ashley Irwin said. "They don't have any leads so they just have to pin it on somebody."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-mother-preparing-arrested/story?id=14709800

Uh-oh.

Naturally. The police always love to pin crimes on innocent people so that the really nasty people can run free and commit more crimes, because the police don't have enough crimes to investigate to keep them employed as it is.

Where have I heard this before?

I am trying to decide what is the best method of eating crow:

- crow soup
- broiled crow
- fried crow
- crow casserole

Crow casserole sounds like the best option. Elepher is preparing to eat crow.

IMO this will all go down fairly quickly. I am disgusted that it sure looks like another baby may have been harmed by the hands of someone who are supposed to be protecting her.

Note: Only preparing to eat crow as LE still has not named any POI or suspects that I know of.

I will give LE the benefit of the doubt that they know more than we do. Mom has to realize that the focus is always on the last person to have been with the child and those closest to the missing child.

I pray LE hasn't developed tunnel vision in this case. It would be very sad if Lisa was still out there waiting to be found.

I'm so torn in this case. I want to believe mom but I also have faith in LE. Capt Young doesn't look like a guy with a chip on his shoulder.

I wonder if this new revelation comes in light of the trip to the grocer and the unidentified man (to the public anyway). If mom didn't provide this information to LE on day one, I bet she's nervous.

If she did withhold this information, then shame on her. A missing child requires full and complete disclosure - no exceptions. Mom knows an arrest is coming not because she thinks this is a false arrest, but because she did something to be arrested for. IMHO, MOO, in my opinion only.

Now where is baby Lisa.

Mel

- crow soup
- broiled crow
- fried crow
- crow casserole

IMO this will all go down fairly quickly. I am disgusted that it sure looks like another baby may have been harmed by the hands of someone who are supposed to be protecting her.

Note: Only preparing to eat crow as LE still has not named any POI or suspects that I know of.

I believe I said I'd eat it with you but could we have turkey! :floorlaugh:

I would hold off on the crow recipes for now....jmo

kantoo - thank you for that as I am sitting here with tears streaming down my face and eyes all blurry. I am very sad this morning thinking that mom may possibly have harmed Lisa.

I will give LE the benefit of the doubt that they know more than we do. Mom has to realize that the focus is always on the last person to have been with the child and those closest to the missing child.

I pray LE hasn't developed tunnel vision in this case. It would be very sad if Lisa was still out there waiting to be found.

I'm so torn in this case. I want to believe mom but I also have faith in LE. Capt Young doesn't look like a guy with a chip on his shoulder.

I thought Capt Young was in charge of the investigation until last night in an interview he said he was just the spokes person. What a shock!

I wonder if this new revelation comes in light of the trip to the grocer and the unidentified man (to the public anyway). If mom didn't provide this information to LE on day one, I bet she's nervous.

If she did withhold this information, then shame on her. A missing child requires full and complete disclosure - no exceptions. Mom knows an arrest is coming not because she thinks this is a false arrest, but because she did something to be arrested for. IMHO, MOO, in my opinion only.

Now where is baby Lisa.

Mel

That's what I'm thinking, Melanie. I'm one of these horrible people that has been very suspicious of the mom since day one. Not from reading her body language, just from her story about the cell phones and a few other things. But if she withheld this wine trip to PD when she was being interrogated for hours, then she probably lied to them about where she was the evening before. That ain't good.

Consider this bizarre possibility: Dad was at home with the kids while mom and a bad guy went to get wine. Then they all sat around, drinking and planning an abduction. Who knows?

I do not get this case.

If DB did harm Lisa, then where the heck is she?

I am having a hard time picturing an accomplice, or why someone would help get rid of a baby. What motive is there for that? None of the ones suggested here seem to ring true to me.

If Lisa died by accident, I just do NOT buy the whole "I got scared and hid the body" thing.

I mean, seriously, if the best thing they have is that the mom went to the grocery store earlier! GASP! And she went to the store 1 1/2 miles away! While her husband was home! What a criminal mastermind!

The man in the video could have been someone she knew and was talking to. Buying wine and paper plates - maybe they were on sale and she was replenishing after the party.

I just do NOT get this, although I agree that the kidnapping doesn't make any more sense.

Where are you, Lisa???

kantoo - thank you for that as I am sitting here with tears streaming down my face and eyes all blurry. I am very sad this morning thinking that mom may possibly have harmed Lisa.

I still don't think she did it. Doesn't compute for me. LE has developed tunnel vision before and will again.

One thing for certain, the idea that she believes she will be charged in no way makes me think that she has evidence she will be.

LE has focused on her in interrogations, told her they think she did it, told her she failed a poly if she did or not etc.

It would be only normal to think its inevitable you will be charged.

- crow soup
- broiled crow
- fried crow
- crow casserole

Make enough for both of us please.:rocker:

I still don't think she did it. Doesn't compute for me. LE has developed tunnel vision before and will again.

One thing for certain, the idea that she believes she will be charged in no way makes me think that she has evidence she will be.

LE has focused on her in interrogations, told her they think she did it, told her she failed a poly if she did or not etc.

It would be only normal to think its inevitable you will be charged.

Completely agree with you.

I don't get the going to the store thing...why is that suspicious? She went before dad left...confused

That's what I'm thinking, Melanie. I'm one of these horrible people that has been very suspicious of the mom since day one. Not from reading her body language, just from her story about the cell phones and a few other things. But if she withheld this wine trip to PD when she was being interrogated for hours, then she probably lied to them about where she was the evening before. That ain't good.

Yes, if she lied to the police about the timeline, or left out stuff, it doesn't sound like she wants baby Lisa to be found.

This case has a horrible stink all over it...
3 missing cell phones - including the dads...
seriously, he didn't bring it to work???
how convenient.
mom on video buying wine with an unnamed male???
at 5 pm the night before the disappearance...
where was the baby then?
with the dad?
the phones are gone - the lights are on - the door is unlocked - the window is open...
I haven't seen the moms interview yet
but I can imagine she was wearing
the "Terri Horman - Deer in headlights" face.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back