Man Stabbed In Scrotum With Hypodermic Needle

TrackerSam

Reaction score
In the month’s most wince-producing assault, a Kansas man was stabbed in the scrotum with a hypodermic needle, which broke off inside the 39-year-old victim’s body.

According to a Wichita Police Department report, the victim told cops that the stabbing occurred during an argument with the needle wielder. Cops believe that the attacker is a female acquaintance--or girlfriend--of the man with the punctured scrotum
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/hypodermic-stuck-in-scrotum-654912

:nuts:

In the month’s most wince-producing assault, a Kansas man was stabbed in the scrotum with a hypodermic needle, which broke off inside the 39-year-old victim’s body.

According to a Wichita Police Department report, the victim told cops that the stabbing occurred during an argument with the needle wielder. Cops believe that the attacker is a female acquaintance--or girlfriend--of the man with the punctured scrotum
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/hypodermic-stuck-in-scrotum-654912

:nuts:

I literally screamed out loud when I read that it broke off in his scrotum. :puke:

See, now if he had silicon testicle implants.....
Lmao

Sadly, I cannot share with you some of my more interesting ER stories........

OK, maybe one. Guy comes in with a BADLY lacerated scrotum. Claims he slipped and landed on a glass he was carrying or some such nonsense.

About 15 minutes later, his wife arrives, exacto knife in hand to 'finish what she started'.

OK, maybe one. Guy comes in with a BADLY lacerated scrotum. Claims he slipped and landed on a glass he was carrying or some such nonsense.

About 15 minutes later, his wife arrives, exacto knife in hand to 'finish what she started'.

When I worked at the hospital a man came in with an 18" dildo up his :butthead: He claimed he was standing on a ladder painting and fell on it. :rolleyes:

To break that down;

1. He had to have been painting naked.
2. For some reason he had a dildo standing on end next to the ladder.
3. 1 in a million shot doc, one in a million shot.

Oh, BTW, if you don't use names your not breaking HIPPA laws.

All right then.....our maintenance man will NEVER forget the night he was called to ER to use his ring cutter to remove 17 circular steel keyrings that were stuck on an - ahem - appendage.. Pretty sure the maintenance guy is scarred for life..........

All right then.....our maintenance man will NEVER forget the night he was called to ER to use his ring cutter to remove 17 circular steel keyrings that were stuck on an - ahem - appendage.. Pretty sure the maintenance guy is scarred for life..........

Colored by me. I'd change pretty sure to damn sure. JMO

Couldn't you have just dipped it into cold water?

Yikes.........can’t tell story about my cousin and the milking machine (because I promised him I never would).

Yikes.........can’t tell story about my cousin and the milking machine (because I promised him I never would).

You cannot come in here and make a post like that!! :maddening:

OUT WITH IT! OUT WITH IT NOW!! :maddening::maddening::maddening:

Yep, we had a guy with a plum stuck where the sun don't shine. He "sat on a fruit bowl"
:D

and some of the interesting underwear we saw :eek:

:eek: And your avatar scares me too.

This sounds like BDSM gone horribly, horribly awry to me....

O/T but just about every woman I see crosses her legs when she sees me. :sigh:

:whoosh: I didn't know men noticed such things...:therethere: just understand it's a reflex. :giggle:

You cannot come in here and make a post like that!! :maddening:

OUT WITH IT! OUT WITH IT NOW!! :maddening::maddening::maddening:

Sorry...haven’t checked back in a while.

It started as a dare and ended with severe bruising. I was egging him on and the one who issued the dare. He was 13 and I was 12. I had to run back to the house and tell my aunt and uncle that he got stuck on the milking nozzle and we couldn’t get the suction to release. My uncle thought it was hilarious. My aunt was upset that he had pulled his pants down in front of a girl cousin. They were not at all sympathetic to his pain but we both had to sterilize all the equipment (milking equipment, that is).

:Banane06:

Sorry...haven’t checked back in a while.

It started as a dare and ended with severe bruising. I was egging him on and the one who issued the dare. He was 13 and I was 12. I had to run back to the house and tell my aunt and uncle that he got stuck on the milking nozzle and we couldn’t get the suction to release. My uncle thought it was hilarious. My aunt was upset that he had pulled his pants down in front of a girl cousin. They were not at all sympathetic to his pain but we both had to sterilize all the equipment (milking equipment, that is).

:Banane06:

Oh that was better than I thought...witnesses!! :floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong