TN TN/KY - Christina Bussell, 26, Scott Co/Whitley City, 28 Sep 2011

http://www.wate.com/story/15910712/search-continues-for-missing-scott-county-woman

Posted: Oct 30, 2011 11:01 PM EDT
BY: JESSA LEWIS
6 News Reporter

HUNTSVILLE (WATE) - The search continues for a missing woman out of Scott County. Christina Bussell was last seen on September 28.
15910712_BG1.jpg

NamUs Profile

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/13621

Case Information
Status
Missing
First name
Christina
Middle name
Renee
Last name
Bussell
Nickname/Alias
Date LKA
September 30, 2011 00:00
Date entered
01/16/2012
Age LKA
26 to years old
Age now
26 years old
Race
White
Ethnicity
Other
Sex
Female
Height (inches)
Weight (pounds)
100.0 to 104.0

Saw this on a friend's FB, as she is friends with Christina's sister. Nothing new but still searching it seems.

Appalachian Unsolved: Scott County missing mother case gets fresh pair of eyes

http://www.wbir.com/news/local/appalachian-unsolved-scott-county-missing-mother-case-gets-fresh-pair-of-eyes/421615536

A drive through the small town of Winfield pushes sad memories to the surface for Alisha Cooper.

"That wondering when you wake up until you go to bed everyday, it never stops,” said Cooper.

It was more than 5 years ago that her sister, Christina Bussell, went missing as she walked along Highway 27 in Scott County.

For five years, they've held vigils and prayed for new answers, but now they are hoping closure will come with a fresh pair of eyes in private investigator Joe Brodioi.

“There's people sitting there that know exactly what happened to this women and they are sitting around thinking 'If we let this go, this guy will back off soon and it will go back to the way it was,'" said Brodioi. "That’s what happened in the past. We need to wake those people up.”

He's only been on the trail for a month, and already more than 60 phone calls have come in, some during the dead of night.

“When I start piecing it together, it’s like a puzzle,” said Brodioi. “And its beginning to shape up a little bit and it’s not a picture that I think is a pretty picture.”

His focus is locating Christina.

“My job is not to solve the crime, I want to find a body or her if she's alive,” said Brodioi, “But there’s a point I get to where I can't do much but wait.”

Christina Renee Bussell – The Charley Project

• christina_renee_bussell_7.jpg
  • christina_renee_bussell_8.jpg
  • christina_renee_bussell_9.jpg

Bussell, circa 2011

• Missing Since09/28/2011
  • Missing FromWinfield, Tennessee
  • ClassificationEndangered Missing
  • SexFemale
  • RaceWhite
  • Age26 years old
  • Height and Weight5'5, 100 pounds
  • Medical ConditionsBussell may be in need of medical attention for unspecified reasons.
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsCaucasian female. Brown hair, blue eyes. Bussell has a tattoo on her shoulder blade of a butterfly with her two children's names. Her ears are pierced.
Details of Disappearance
Bussell was last seen walking along Highway 27 in Winfield, Tennessee, near the Kentucky state line, on September 28, 2011. She didn't have a car at the time of her disappearance and usually walked to get here she needed to go.

Bussell was possibly en route to Pine Knot, Kentucky at the time of her disappearance. She has never been heard from again.

Prior to her disappearance, Bussell had had issues with drugs. However, it isn't clear whether drugs were a factor in her case. She normally kept in touch with her family every day and it's very uncharacteristic of her to leave without warning. Her disappearance remains unsolved and foul play is suspected.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back