Page 15 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    Thinking of Jahessye
    These parents should NEVER have gotten their children back....
    It's just MOO. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time and it surely won't be the last!

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to deelytful1 For This Useful Post:

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Quote Originally Posted by suzyq211 View Post
    God...I am coming in late here but that article is deeply disturbing. The mother is also eight months pregnant? This is crazy!! Where is that precious angel???
    Eight months? Hmm. Now I have my doubts that the mother could reach over through the passenger door (past the steering wheel/whatever) and yank Jahessye into the car. The only way that would work is if Jahessye was standing in the open door, talking to her mother...

I'm just trying to make sense of my own theory here. It may not fit so well, if that was Jahessye that the witness saw. Near-term pregnant women don't move so nimbly and quick.
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to belimom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    I see nothing reported on Jahessye since yesteday. Wth?
    I don't understand why this story is going cold so soon....even on the local level. This child is only 5 years old. She desperately needs help!

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to EllaMae For This Useful Post:

Read entire thread and didn't see this mentioned...when was the last viable sighting other than a family member-slash-eye witness? TIA in case I missed it...
    Proud WS N-LIB

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PMLsmom For This Useful Post:

Sorry it took a while to get some pictures. I took them from my truck today, it was way too hot to walk to the corner. Once again the neighborhood was eerily empty. We saw some people heading towards the apt. with food and juice, other than that, not a single soul was out. My album has a few more photos. http://s1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff427/justjn5/

Grandma: Missing Glendale girl's sisters taken by CPS

http://www.azcentral.com/community/g...ngs-taken.html

11. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to kukla For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kukla View Post

Thank God the sisters were all removed from that house, and who knows why they were there in the first place.

Prayers that darling J will be found alive. (I'm sorry, I'm just too lazy to learn the long sequence of letters that they've put together to spell the name Jesse.) If they had put the same effort into making this name so unspellable as they did to raising these precious children, all the kids would be well.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JeannaT For This Useful Post:

Shin Masamura is offline Him who is without syntax cast out the first pronoun.
    My Goodness, what these siblings must be going thru.. Im not sure if the state is being retro active or not due to the daughter missing but atleast the grandmother should have been in the loop.. imagine if it was your grandchild with a knucklehead daughter that had her kids taken away..

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shin Masamura For This Useful Post:

I know there is no real answer to this, but it is so sad to see only 5 pages on this little girl, as opposed to other cases which would be on thread #15 or higher by now...

Last edited by cluciano63; 10-16-2011 at 09:54 PM.
    Just my opinion, of course.

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

GLENDALE, AZ - Family and church members took to the street in Glendale Sunday asking for the public's help finding a 5-year-old girl who went missing Tuesday.
    Jahessye Shockley's grandmother, Shirley, was just one of about a dozen people along Glendale Avenue handing out flyers and urging drivers and passersby to call police if they have any tips to help find the little girl.

Bishop Tia of the United Power of Faith church said members were walking the neighborhood, schools and parks near 43th Avenue and beyond to raise awareness about the missing girl.

Tia said she's hoping whoever took Jahessye will see the group and return the little girl to a safe place.

On Sunday, Jahessye's grandmother said three other children had been removed from the home and placed in foster care.
    This is a little confusing because LE has repeatedly said Hunter is not a suspect, so why did they remove the children?
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    This is a little confusing because LE has repeatedly said Hunter is not a suspect, so why did they remove the children?
    They can't remove them just because the mom has a child missing.. the kids must have revealed some type of abuse or the home was unclean or something......it generally takes quite a bit to get a judge to sign off on removal

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to peeples For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by peeples View Post
    They can't remove them just because the mom has a child missing.. the kids must have revealed some type of abuse or the home was unclean or something......it generally takes quite a bit to get a judge to sign off on removal
    My guess is that the abuse never stopped. She just got better at hiding it.

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CarrieBean For This Useful Post:

I so hope this precious little light has not gone dark. We really need the big break in this case.
    Just my opinions (and I have been wrong before)!

pinkfly

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pinkfly For This Useful Post:

snipped from link:

Jerice Hunter, the mother of a Glendale 5-year-old girl missing since last week, said Sunday in an interview with 12 News that she is a suspect in her daughter's disappearance.
    They are still investigating other avenues (meaning other than just the Mom). According to the article.

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kat For This Useful Post:

suzyq211 is offline Someone knows what happened to Robert Harrod!

"Hunter said she had returned from running an errand earlier Tuesday when she discovered Jahassye, whom she had left with her other children, was gone."

Two stories out there...she was on an errand / at work...which is it?
    Robert Harrod will be found.

All my posts are MOO and nothing but MOO!!!!

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to suzyq211 For This Useful Post:

Page 15 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast