650 users online (78 members and 572 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Insomnia Momma is offline If not supported by a link it's just what I think!

Family Investigative team

On GMA this morning Robin R. said that the family would be holding a presser ( I think she said later this week?) to announce it's investigative team to include two high powered laywers. I would assume it'll be the two lawyers and Wild Bill PI?

Has anyone else heard anything about this?

Link: http://gma.yahoo.com/video/news-2679...-26927773.html

Thanks SuziQ!
    Last edited by Insomnia Momma; 10-13-2011 at 09:25 AM. Reason: ETA: link
    Caylee - WE will NEVER forget. Neither will Karma.

Thanks for the thread.

I think they first need to start With Deborah & Jeremy.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmua View Post
    I think they first need to start With Deborah & Jeremy.
    Wouldnt that be something. Their own investigative team fingers them. moo!!! Yikes!!

We need to see the video from GMA to see what was stated. ETA: Video now provided.

It's odd that they would announce something on GMA before they have their media conference to speak to the public on what they want to announce.

I wonder if the local media picked up on this information about "allegedly" having 2 attorneys?

Nothing at all was mentioned about the attorney's on the Today Show via Peter Alexander. Although a lawyer based in Chicago did speak with the family last week; however, the attorney "Kathleen Zellner" is not representing the family.

Waiting on the Today Show to put up this segment.
    Last edited by Patty G; 10-13-2011 at 09:30 AM. Reason: ETA

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia Momma View Post
    On GMA this morning Robin R. said that the family would be holding a presser ( I think she said later this week?) to announce it's investigative team to include two high powered laywers. I would assume it'll be the two lawyers and Wild Bill PI?

Has anyone else heard anything about this?

I'll include the link to this as soon as it's available on GMA's website!
    2 high powered lawyers? Really? And B.S? Why do I feel like we are in an episode of Law & Order?

This is all my MOO,IMO,etc
    Why arent family searching, pleading, anything?
    I know the parents cannot search but they call TES they can set up a command post. They have LOTS of extended family. Their behavior is about to knock me off the fence.Im totally confused

I just want to know why they need two lawyers? Isn't that kind of excessive? Unless D and J are going to have separate lawyers? Interesting. I can't wait to see this presser, er, read about it here since I can't watch it at work.

Here is the GMA video. The investigative team is mentioned at the end.
    http://gma.yahoo.com/video/news-2679...-26927773.html

I really hope they do have lawyers now. It is completely necessary, no matter if you are innocent or not, to have the best lawyer available to you.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyme View Post
    Wouldnt that be something. Their own investigative team fingers them. moo!!! Yikes!!

Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post
    I really hope they do have lawyers now. It is completely necessary, no matter if you are innocent or not, to have the best lawyer available to you.
    I'm not exactly a legal mind, but is it better to have multiple lawyers or just one lawyer? I'm not being snarky or anything, either. I really want to know the answer to that.

I cant wait to hear who the lawyers are?? Maybe its jose b ? Just kidding!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post
    I totally agree. It's time for them to come out swinging and shut down the witch hunt.

I think they need to come out swinging, and put the fear of a career-ending libel suit in the minds of the MSM who would dare to compare Deborah to Casey Anthony.

Just my opinion, of course.

I also think SOMEONE needs to be informing the public of places to look besides cisterns - women who have lost children, women who have a psychotic need to be pregnant, families who are thrilled to believe they finally were able to adopt the baby of their dreams but it looks shockingly like baby Lisa, etc.

I strongly believe that's where this darling baby is. In the loving hands of someone who either knows she's stolen, or doesn't.

MOO

Insomnia Momma is offline If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
    I'm picturing a Baez, D. Casey situation again for some reason and tend to think we'll hear about multiple leads that go no place at all as long as it points away from the family.

I really hope not though
    Caylee - WE will NEVER forget. Neither will Karma.

I cant wait to hear who the lawyers are?? Maybe its jose b ? Just kidding!!!
    No, the very last thing on earth I would call Jose Baez is high powered. LOL.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast