1065 users online (235 members and 830 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience

Mom Says Family Will Never Live In Home Again! What?

I have been wondering why the family has been staying with relatives. As I was reading the article about the interview the PI had with DB and JI today, I got my answer...

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15687317/...parents-family

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -"The couple has been staying with relatives since then. They returned to their home on Lister Avenue Thursday morning to pick up mail, but Bradley has reportedly said the family will never return to the home to live."

end snip

What happened in that house that was so traumatic they would never want to live there again????

If the baby was abducted, that is horrible. But do you give up your home, and all the equity in it, and never move back there again?

We have no idea what evidence the police have. We do know they used luminol... Did they find something, some evidence that something horrible happened in that house?

Thoughts???

JMOO
    Last edited by grandmaj; 10-13-2011 at 09:27 PM.
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

JMOO, but if my child went missing from my home; I would NEVER be able to move from that address... I would be terrified to move or even change my phone numbers...

That and I think I would have to leave her little room just the way it was on the night she was taken from me...

But, you can bet your bippy that I would have the security stepped up like MAD.

I wouldn't spend another night in that house either. Especially with other children to worry about.

Actually I don't find that the least suspicious. LOL it is the one thing the parents are doing that I can understand. And something that actually makes me wonder if they aren't innocent.

If one child was stolen out of your house, would you really want to remain there? Wouldn't you feel vulnerable? Wouldn't you feel that you were risking your other children's lives? Wouldn't you feel you were risking your own life, now that the world knows that someone was able to enter your home and take a child and no one noticed for hours? To me returning to the home would feel like walking down a street naked and hoping no one noticed, commented or molested you.

Thank you for starting this thread. I heard this comment last night and had the same reaction you did, curiositycat.

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    If that were the last place I saw my child, I would stay there, hoping and praying that someone would bring her back there.

I think I am more like Jenni979.... I would want to be there forever, where the memories of her precious 10 months all took place. But I am a very sentimental person so maybe that is why.
    Anything I post (other than a quote) is simply my own opinion.

My friend lost a child and the accident occurred in the house. The moved as soon as they could.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrieBean View Post
    I wouldn't spend another night in that house either. Especially with other children to worry about.
    Me neither! I would feel so "invaded" and "violated"...

Quote Originally Posted by Marah View Post
    My friend lost a child and the accident occurred in the house. The moved as soon as they could.
    What you said confirms what I am feeling; "the accident occurred in the house."

Did an accident occur in that house? MOO

I imagine it might be scary, knowing that some evil person was able to just walk in and walk out with a baby and no one heard a thing. I might want to move somewhere that's behind a ten feet wall, a moat, and an electric fence. (Although it might not help if I'm in the habit of leaving doors unlocked and windows open.)

The children could be scared, thinking they could get abducted too. The house wouldn't feel safe, and you wouldn't know if you can trust any of the neighbors. (But can you trust relatives either...?)

I don't know what I would do really, but at this moment I would be terrified to be in there. I would want to move to a highrise on the 30th floor with maximum security right away. After I settled down some, I just don't know.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Quote Originally Posted by curiositycat View Post
    If that were the last place I saw my child, I would stay there, hoping and praying that someone would bring her back there.
    I can understand this sentiment as well. I pray to GOD I never have to make a decision like that under these circumstances....

The memories they have of baby Lisa are in that house. How could they leave and never live there again?

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    Actually I don't find that the least suspicious. LOL it is the one thing the parents are doing that I can understand. And something that actually makes me wonder if they aren't innocent.

If one child was stolen out of your house, would you really want to remain there? Wouldn't you feel vulnerable? Wouldn't you feel that you were risking your other children's lives? Wouldn't you feel you were risking your own life, now that the world knows that someone was able to enter your home and take a child and no one noticed for hours? To me returning to the home would feel like walking down a street naked and hoping no one noticed, commented or molested you.

I think Id move and perhaps make a special space in the new home for the missing child. Maybe I dont know. I do know Im brought to tears just thinking about having this tragic dilemma in my home. Ah hell I cant take much more of this case.

Id most likely just be like Michael Douglas.

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast