Mom Says Family Will Never Live In Home Again! What?

curiositycat

The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule
Reaction score
Website
helpforstrugglingchristians.wordpress.com
I have been wondering why the family has been staying with relatives. As I was reading the article about the interview the PI had with DB and JI today, I got my answer...

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15687317/day-10-private-investigator-interviews-baby-lisas-parents-family

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -"The couple has been staying with relatives since then. They returned to their home on Lister Avenue Thursday morning to pick up mail, but Bradley has reportedly said the family will never return to the home to live."

end snip

What happened in that house that was so traumatic they would never want to live there again????

If the baby was abducted, that is horrible. But do you give up your home, and all the equity in it, and never move back there again?

We have no idea what evidence the police have. We do know they used luminol... Did they find something, some evidence that something horrible happened in that house?

Thoughts???

JMOO:waitasec:

JMOO, but if my child went missing from my home; I would NEVER be able to move from that address... I would be terrified to move or even change my phone numbers...

That and I think I would have to leave her little room just the way it was on the night she was taken from me...

But, you can bet your bippy that I would have the security stepped up like MAD.

I wouldn't spend another night in that house either. Especially with other children to worry about.

Actually I don't find that the least suspicious. LOL it is the one thing the parents are doing that I can understand. And something that actually makes me wonder if they aren't innocent.

If one child was stolen out of your house, would you really want to remain there? Wouldn't you feel vulnerable? Wouldn't you feel that you were risking your other children's lives? Wouldn't you feel you were risking your own life, now that the world knows that someone was able to enter your home and take a child and no one noticed for hours? To me returning to the home would feel like walking down a street naked and hoping no one noticed, commented or molested you.

Thank you for starting this thread. I heard this comment last night and had the same reaction you did, curiositycat.

I think I am more like Jenni979.... I would want to be there forever, where the memories of her precious 10 months all took place. But I am a very sentimental person so maybe that is why.

My friend lost a child and the accident occurred in the house. The moved as soon as they could.

I imagine it might be scary, knowing that some evil person was able to just walk in and walk out with a baby and no one heard a thing. I might want to move somewhere that's behind a ten feet wall, a moat, and an electric fence. (Although it might not help if I'm in the habit of leaving doors unlocked and windows open.)

The children could be scared, thinking they could get abducted too. The house wouldn't feel safe, and you wouldn't know if you can trust any of the neighbors. (But can you trust relatives either...?)

I don't know what I would do really, but at this moment I would be terrified to be in there. I would want to move to a highrise on the 30th floor with maximum security right away. After I settled down some, I just don't know.

If that were the last place I saw my child, I would stay there, hoping and praying that someone would bring her back there.

I can understand this sentiment as well. I pray to GOD I never have to make a decision like that under these circumstances....

The memories they have of baby Lisa are in that house. How could they leave and never live there again? :mad:

Actually I don't find that the least suspicious. LOL it is the one thing the parents are doing that I can understand. And something that actually makes me wonder if they aren't innocent.

If one child was stolen out of your house, would you really want to remain there? Wouldn't you feel vulnerable? Wouldn't you feel that you were risking your other children's lives? Wouldn't you feel you were risking your own life, now that the world knows that someone was able to enter your home and take a child and no one noticed for hours? To me returning to the home would feel like walking down a street naked and hoping no one noticed, commented or molested you.

I think Id move and perhaps make a special space in the new home for the missing child. Maybe I dont know. I do know Im brought to tears just thinking about having this tragic dilemma in my home. Ah hell I cant take much more of this case. :(

Id most likely just be like Michael Douglas. :furious:

Me neither! I would feel so "invaded" and "violated"...

About 20 years ago my place was broken into while we were out for a 20 minute walk. Our tv, vcr, and microwave were taken. My Son slept in my room for a while after that. I was scared chitless on the nights I was alone with my Son until I moved from that place. Electronics...I can't imagine how I would feel if it were my baby.

The memories they have of baby Lisa are in that house. How could they leave and never live there again? :mad:

take all her stuff, her pictures...the memories are in your heart and mind...they go wherever you go.

What you said confirms what I am feeling; "the accident occurred in the house."

Did an accident occur in that house? MOO

My sentiments, too. I feel strongly that whatever happened to Lisa was accidental and that DB panicked when she discovered that the baby was "gone".

The house is going into foreclosure and the family is hoping somebody will donate another one?

My opinion that $$$$ is at the root of this case remains.

JMO

Sounds like you may have the right theory. Having a house in foreclosure....running away from it means -------what?
They can start over. :waitasec:

imo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni