Home videos of baby Lisa just released

BeanE

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
casesignal.wordpress.com
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs-ATML-Uew"]Lisa yelling at mommy lol - YouTube[/ame]

PeterAlexander Peter Alexander
Just-released home videos of #BabyLisa: bit.ly/nMlYUX. See the latest from #KansasCity tomorrow @TodayShow.
10 minutes ago

christadubill Christa Dubill
JUST RELEASED: Lisa Irwin's family just shared these links with us. Shows baby Lisa.

JUST RELEASED: home videos shared with NBCActionNews. Baby Lisa Irwin. Voice you're hearing is mom, Deborah. fb.me/v9nRU3wk
2 minutes ago

Thank you @PeterAlexander from NBC for the #LisaIrwin home videos. More on NBCActionNews at 430 youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=b…
1 minute ago

Christa Dubill anchors Kansas City's NBC Action News at 430, 5 and 10 pm.

Awww I just love her videos. She is a beautiful baby girl.
Praying God brings you home safe.

imo

i'm surprised these weren't sleuthed out before now! they were posted 7 and 9 months ago. very very cute. but also, :(

i love home videos. i hope we see some newer ones.

Please, PLEASE let this baby come home safe and sound!!!!

Sooo precious. Praying for a miracle that she is happy, safe and being cared for. :rose:

She's so adorable!!

IMO, she looks nothing like the pictures I've seen. They change so fast!

i'm surprised these weren't sleuthed out before now! they were posted 7 and 9 months ago. very very cute. but also, :(

i love home videos. i hope we see some newer ones.

BBM They were but some of us have learned our lesson about videos...it's a long story. :wink:

I wonder if there are newer ones...these look like 0-6 months

BBM They were but some of us have learned our lesson about videos...it's a long story. :wink:

I was about to say the same thing when I saw your comment.

In every case of missing children we have seen cute videos.

I am so jaded by them, that the first thing that comes to my mind is "How much did they get for those videos?"

I hate that, but seeing so many children that were "well loved" go missing or worst yet be killed by someone who should have only loved them, has changed me forever!!:twocents:

These videos are from when she was 2 and 3 months old. I wonder if they're going to upload any recent videos to the channel. :waitasec:

Adorable baby though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back