Wow! How to use graphics in posts coming soon!

Jovin

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Elf has just posted a message in the Laci forum thread that we had going on how to get those "cool graphics" in a siggie.

She is going to post a tutorial with pictures for all of us on just HOW to do it, but she said it would be about 24 hours from now.

This will be a great addition to our board, and I'm looking forward to it. THANKS, ELF!

WEBSLEUTHS ROCKS!

Wonderful. Thanks for the heads up Jovin....and to Elf for the help. Cassie has been a huge help to me...

Cass has been a HUGE help to everyone! We're very lucky that she's here and that she has such patience with us.

Thanx Elf... !

When that thread is up and running... you guys won't need me any more and I can vacuum and dust my house more often :D

Thanks Gabby and Jovin :blowkiss:

Casshew said:
Thanx Elf... !

When that thread is up and running... you guys won't need me any more and I can vacuum and dust my house more often :D

Thanks Gabby and Jovin :blowkiss:

AWWW CASSIE WE WILL ALWAYS NEED YOU.... (to heck with a clean house)

:woohoo: :woohoo: Cass ...if you wear that outfit...me thinks you'll be busy doing something else!!!

smellsarat said:
:woohoo: :woohoo: Cass ...if you wear that outfit...me thinks you'll be busy doing something else!!!
I don't think so... I wore this outfit tonight and I was just peeling potatoes like any other night :rolleyes:

LOL Cass you are just so much fun you poor thing still having to stand in the kitchen and peeling potatoes.
Ohh.you will always be needed my dear sweet friend you do awesome graphics.
Thank you Elf ..

Tutorial has been posted and stickied!

Casshew said:
I don't think so... I wore this outfit tonight and I was just peeling potatoes like any other night :rolleyes:

Can't you do TWO THINGS at once?
4_12_1.gif
(that would sure be an interesting "image" to add to your siggie for us!) AND WE THOUGHT WE'D SEEN YOUR BEST ONES TO DATE!
I DON'T THINK SO!
23_2_37.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni