Nancy Grace HLN Now 10/13/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for starting, Bette.

Sounds like NG might have a tidbit of new info tonight. But oh that WINE!

The new video of Lisa fed baby food is on. Did the parents sell that video?

It is a blessing that NG does show continuous pics of missing baby Lisa.

Well, and DB buying the wine.

Oh, and NG dancing.

I doubt she has anything new...what could she have that we wouldn't have heard earlier? JMO

NG: scenario-child put in trash sometime Monday (after 10:30 PM)-we don't know;trash taken from neighborhood on Tues.
Ed L., Reporter: assuming LE checked trash bins when she was reported missing at around 4 AM

NG: who took care of baby besides Mom and Dad? who babysat?
-still don't know who/the answer to those questions

UGH! Nancy that lawyer spoke to the family last week, however, she is not representing the family. Check out the Today Show video from today.

GEEZ!!!

Oh, Geez! A DP-qualified attorney on the family team :eek: WTF!!!

LE surely knows the answers to all these questions being raised, even if we don't...at least as far as who babysat for Lisa, what the brother knows about that night. I think LE probably knows lots more too...just not enough.

One can grieve even if a child is not dead. You grieve over the fact that the child is missing.

Thank you in advance for transcribing show. I can't view it at this time. I appreciate it very much!

Thank you in advance for transcribing show. I can't view it at this time. I appreciate it very much!

I am also unable to watch tonight so all updates greatly appreciated!

:)

Kathleen Z_____?
Kathleen Zellner.......................The circus grows.

Chicagoan Jim Lichtenstein is delighted he's landed Glencoe native Clayton Frohman -- who penned last year's acclaimed ''Defiance,'' starring Daniel Craig and Liev Schreiber -- to write the screenplay for Lichtenstein's ''Privileged Information'' film, starring Jessica Biel. The actress will also produce the movie with Lichtenstein, Michelle Purple and Wendy Rhoads -- a film about Chicago attorney Kathleen Zellner's relationship with serial killer Larry Eyler, a client. Lichtenstein is still hoping to shoot in Chicago and says ''the new soundstage being built here will be a great factor in that decision."

http://www.kathleentzellner.com/privilegedinformation.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member