Websleuths Radio Poll. Are Lisa Irwin's Parent's Involved in her Disappearence?

Are Baby Lisa Irwin's Parents Involved in her Disappearance?

• Yes they both know what happened to Baby Lisa

Votes: 108 26.7%
  • Lisa's mom knows but not her dad

Votes: 56 13.9%
  • Lisa's Dad knows but not her mom

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • NO they do not know what happened to her

Votes: 65 16.1%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 87 21.5%
  • Lisa's Mom Knows, Dad Doesn't know for Certain but is Covering for Mom Anyway

Votes: 78 19.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Here is our latest Websleuths Radio poll question:

Are Baby Lisa Irwin's Parents involved in her disappearance?

Take a look at your choices and then vote.

You do not need to be a member to vote.

I'll announce the results on my next live broadcast which will be Oct 30th

There is one choice I am hoping could be added as this is what I would choose:

Lisa's mom knows and the dad suspects she is involved but is covering for her.

:seeya:

I said I don't know because I really don't. Every time I get a strong feeling about one thing or another...something else comes along and makes me go the other way...GAH it's such a strange case!

For me it's a little bit too soon to make a determination. We just don't have enough facts.

Thanks for the poll, Tricia. I voted for "both of them knowing what happened" but could also consider the other suggested choice (Mom responsible but Dad covering for her).

Tricia, thanks for starting that poll, very interesting. I voted no because I can't figure it out. It's not like she doesn't have two other children and didn't want this one. Will listen in tomorrow.

Tricia, thanks for starting that poll, very interesting. I voted no because I can't figure it out. It's not like she doesn't have two other children and didn't want this one. Will listen in tomorrow.

Thanks 4Jacy. Remember there is no Websleuths Radio show this Sunday (Oct. 16th) or next Sunday (Oct 23) I am on the road with KlaasKids helping with their Print-A-Thons.

I'll add the question to the poll: "Mom responsible but Dad covering for her" Sorry I didn't think of this before.

I voted I don't know, b/c well, i don't know. I do think the circumstances are strange to say the least, but need some more facts. the three cells missing has me stumpted, my gut tells me, it makes no sense. JMO

I voted that Mom knows; Dad isn't sure but is covering for her. Just a gut instinct. I can't shake the feeling that Lisa's mother sold her.

At this stage of the case, I voted that neither know what happened to her, mainly because unlike the Casey Anthony case, she did report her baby missing, there's no indication of foul play that we know of and that's where it stops for all of us in the public right now.

I'm really disappointed to see a Poll even opened so early in this case as I think it breeds a bad reputation for people to take true crime-minded, (some of us educated in the field), seriously.

Unlike the Casey Anthony case where guilt showed itself early-on and in numerous ways, we don't know enough about this case yet to dole out "guilt" on either parent.

I voted "I don't know". I'm not ready to pin it on Lisa's mom. Looking back at other kidnap cases is it possible for someone to sneak into your house and take your child under any circumstance IMO. Even if you have a Dog. Maybe the perp was waiting for the right moment to snatch up little Lisa. She is one adorable child! Watched Mom get drunk, saw that Dad was at work and figured it was the right time. Just guessing.... Hoping it's not Lisa's Mother

I voted, I don't know, because I don't see the evidence to confirm anything as yet. Just trying not to rush to judgment. However, does anyone besides me think that it's possible that DB gave Xanax to her baby girl to "put her down"? Strange isn't it, the same "Zanny the Nanny" drug that CA gave allegedly gave her little girl.

I haven't seen any evidence that she was given Xanax or any other sleep inducement. Do we even know if she gave her cough / cold med?

I haven't seen any evidence that she was given Xanax or any other sleep inducement. Do we even know if she gave her cough / cold med?

You're right, as far as I know, no evidence. If they faked the kidnapping, which I'm not saying they did, this is just one of the few scenarios I can think of that may have motivated them to cover up her death if she died accidentally. JMO

I have to wonder, now that the mother has changed her story, that if she was drinking to the point of blacking out, could Lisa have gotten into her glass of wine and died from ingesting the wine??? Then maybe Mom panicked, and hid Lisa's body so an autopsy wouldn't find the alcohol in her system.... Just makes you wonder since the mom's story has changed ever since that surveillance footage of her came out. Which also makes me wonder - why did she make the baby stuff and the wine as 2 separate purchases? Does she have a drinking problem, and didn't want hubby to see the wine on the store receipt????

Just brings up more questions than answers now....

I voted for Lisa's mom knowing. Something just rings really false to me when she speaks on television. And it's too convenient that this happened on the one night the dad had to work third shift. I hope I'm wrong. I really hope someone just wanted a pretty little baby to love and cherish and that she will be found. But right now my hinky goes honky when Lisa's mom speaks.

I voted she knows but he doesnt. I have nothing to back this but my gut instinct.
As a rule it is correct. I hope I'm wrong as I dont feel good about the whole thing. I do lean towards accident. :seeya:

Once I heard that she was drunk and her story changed ... that was when I just shook my head and felt for that baby. I cannot believe how many crimes against children are happening of late.

I think they both know. The changing story, the hot-shot lawyer...doesn't speak well of the parents.

Hi all,
I have been a silent member for awhile now and really enjoy this site and the radio show. Can i just say what a wonderful group you all are, caring of those in pain and helping those in need. As a mother who's family was touched by a crime against my child, i want to say thank you. There is a place in heaven for each of you, although i live in Australia i believe we all need to care for the children of this world no matter where they are. Much love and many blessings to you all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo