Mind-blowing sex can cause temporary amnesia

I just want to say to all the ladies who don't remember me ...........you're welcome.:rocker::takeabow:

Wonder how many phone calls with requests for appointments he has received? :giggle:

Jay Leno said last night that if you have amnesia from having sex, you were too close to the headboard.

I was going to say something here but I can't remember what it was. :giggle:

Oh... So that's why George Clooney never remembers me..

And here I've been thinking it was menopause. :whistle:

OK so the reason I don't remember having mind blowing sex was because it was just that good or...oh never mind!

And here I've been thinking it was menopause. :whistle:

Nah, according to P.J. Trostel former county accessor menopause just causes embezzlement, forgery, theft and perjury. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I will have to tell my husband this. It will give him a huge ego since all this time he has just thought I was horribly forgetful...:D

Can someone tell me my name?:crazy:

Oh this is perfect. When he complains about not getting any, I'll show him this article. "Hon, you don't remember?"

Slightly off topic: I was at a meeting with my wife's new dietrician on my birthday last month. she recently found out her kidneys are in bad condition and therefore has to go on a special diet. The head speaker said "You may notice a significant change in your sex life". After cheering wildly, I realized she didn't mean it was going to improve. I knew something was amiss when I was the only one cheering. :redface:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back