Foul sex offender?

Silver Dollar

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This is an article from my hometown newspaper:

Man pleads not guilty to having sex with fowl

MANY -- A man accused of having sexual intercourse with a chicken faces trial Nov. 29 in Sabine District Court. Timothy Dewayne Garner, 35, of Florien pleaded not guilty Thursday to felony-grade charges of crimes against nature and simple criminal trespass.

He was arrested in September after being caught in an elderly woman's chicken house by a neighbor who heard the fowl's commotion. Garner left after telling the man he was watching the chickens. He reportedly told deputies it was not his first visit to the chicken yard.

-- By Vickie Welborn

:eek:

Silver Dollar said:
This is an article from my hometown newspaper:

Man pleads not guilty to having sex with fowl

MANY -- A man accused of having sexual intercourse with a chicken faces trial Nov. 29 in Sabine District Court. Timothy Dewayne Garner, 35, of Florien pleaded not guilty Thursday to felony-grade charges of crimes against nature and simple criminal trespass.

He was arrested in September after being caught in an elderly woman's chicken house by a neighbor who heard the fowl's commotion. Garner left after telling the man he was watching the chickens. He reportedly told deputies it was not his first visit to the chicken yard.

-- By Vickie Welborn

:eek:

You're from Many? My parents retired to that area a few years ago, they lived off of Lanan Bay. We've just had to move them back here because their health is bad and we just needed them closer.

It is so beautiful around there. The little hilly land and pine forests, that gorgeous lake! You are blessed!

I once mowed and killed dozens of unwanted, unuseful predatory plant species in a garden area. Is that also a crime against nature? Will I go to plant hell, where, like Prometheus I will be attacked daily, only by huge Venus fly traps?

Now go easy on the guy. You know those slutty chickens probably were leading him on.... :crazy:
:chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

Something in the way she squawks..attracts me like no other poultry...

Silver Dollar said:
He reportedly told deputies it was not his first visit to the chicken yard.
I wonder if he heard about the Chicken Ranch (brothel) in Texas and got really really confused.

Jess

kgeaux said:
You're from Many? My parents retired to that area a few years ago, they lived off of Lanan Bay. We've just had to move them back here because their health is bad and we just needed them closer.

It is so beautiful around there. The little hilly land and pine forests, that gorgeous lake! You are blessed!

Actually Kgeaux, I live in Shreveport. Many is close enough to get in our local paper. The only places around there that is beautiful to me are Hodges Garden and Toleda Bend.
My Grandparents owned to oldest home in the Louisiana Purchase in Natchitoches which is close to Many. Kinda my stompin grounds.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back