635 users online (75 members and 560 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Who will the renowned person be?

We have a bit till this announcement. I thought it would be interesting to get everyone's opinion and thoughts on this. In every high profile case we seem to see the same players. The Badens, Henry Lee, Garragos, Leonard Padilla, etc. Who do you think will show up today? Mods I hope this is ok. I thought it would give us something to do while we are waiting.

I'm going to go first.

I think it might be Tim Miller, which would be a good thing.

I am praying it is Tim Miller. That would be such a relieve to have an actual professional involved rather than professional psuedo celebrity.

I will if it is Dominic or Lenny or any of those ilk.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    I pray it's Tim Miller. If not I vote for Dog the Bounty Hunter and Beth.
    If it's a well known attorney, or a well known Dr., that would make me think they are setting up a defense.
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

TES has two searches this weekend, one in Texas and the other in Florida. I do not see any way that TM would get involved in this mess. No way!!

MK has been following the case. I would love to see him offer his advice to these parents and put this "Celebrity PI" in his place.

It could be anyone. Not likely, but at this point it would be nice having John Walsh involved.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    My The only name that should be out in the media full force right now is LISA. Where is LISA?

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Mark Fuhrman? (just throwing out as thought)

I will be shocked if it is a really "high profile" individual that is announced. Chances of Leonard, DOG or TES is very slim.

I vote John Walsh. He's about the only person I can think of who most everyone in the US knows by name.
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

I'm hoping Tim Miller or Marc Klaas. I'm hoping it's not another media hound or anyone connected negatively to another high profile circus case.

Is it some one to help with

"The Case"

or

"The Search"

I missed the Press Conf.

Maybe its Kid Finders....

Or George and Cindy and their Foundation
    “These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."

MOO ...

I don't know if you would call this a "renowned person" ... but this is a "guess" ... I was thinking Carrie McG (spelling) - Amber Dubois' mother ... she was the first name that came to mind other than Mr. Tim Miller and Mr. Marc Klaas ...

- Didn't Carrie McG help in the search for Michelle Le who was missing in California recently when the body was found ?

- I remember when Carrie McG show up to help Billie Dunn ... oh, and that press conference ...

Again ... just purely speculating ...

MOO ...
    Last edited by dog.gone.cute; 10-14-2011 at 01:49 PM. Reason: ETA: grammar
    JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

Wasn't Wild Bill described as "renowned" when he latched on to this case? I'd never heard of him before.

I just hope if it is someone truly renowned that he/she is known for assisting in bringing missing persons home (or at least to the forefront of focus). I hope it's not a defense attorney.
    Last edited by yllek; 10-14-2011 at 01:22 PM. Reason: spelling
    My opinions only, with respect to all those whose opinions differ

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    oh! I just had a horrid thought! What if it was Geraldo?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast