Who will the renowned person be?

SuziQ

Former Member
Reaction score
We have a bit till this announcement. I thought it would be interesting to get everyone's opinion and thoughts on this. In every high profile case we seem to see the same players. The Badens, Henry Lee, Garragos, Leonard Padilla, etc. Who do you think will show up today? Mods I hope this is ok. I thought it would give us something to do while we are waiting.

I'm going to go first.

I think it might be Tim Miller, which would be a good thing.

I am praying it is Tim Miller. That would be such a relieve to have an actual professional involved rather than professional psuedo celebrity.

I will :sick: if it is Dominic or Lenny or any of those ilk.

I pray it's Tim Miller. If not I vote for Dog the Bounty Hunter and Beth.
If it's a well known attorney, or a well known Dr., that would make me think they are setting up a defense.

TES has two searches this weekend, one in Texas and the other in Florida. I do not see any way that TM would get involved in this mess. No way!!

MK has been following the case. I would love to see him offer his advice to these parents and put this "Celebrity PI" in his place.

It could be anyone. Not likely, but at this point it would be nice having John Walsh involved.

My :twocents: The only name that should be out in the media full force right now is LISA. Where is LISA?

I will be shocked if it is a really "high profile" individual that is announced. Chances of Leonard, DOG or TES is very slim.

I vote John Walsh. He's about the only person I can think of who most everyone in the US knows by name.

I'm hoping Tim Miller or Marc Klaas. I'm hoping it's not another media hound or anyone connected negatively to another high profile circus case.

Is it some one to help with

"The Case"

or

"The Search"

I missed the Press Conf.

Maybe its Kid Finders....:giggle:

Or George and Cindy and their Foundation :floorlaugh:

MOO ...

I don't know if you would call this a "renowned person" ... but this is a "guess" ... I was thinking Carrie McG (spelling) - Amber Dubois' mother ... she was the first name that came to mind other than Mr. Tim Miller and Mr. Marc Klaas ...

- Didn't Carrie McG help in the search for Michelle Le who was missing in California recently when the body was found ?

- I remember when Carrie McG show up to help Billie Dunn ... oh, and that press conference ...

Again ... just purely speculating ...

MOO ...

Wasn't Wild Bill described as "renowned" when he latched on to this case? I'd never heard of him before.

I just hope if it is someone truly renowned that he/she is known for assisting in bringing missing persons home (or at least to the forefront of focus). I hope it's not a defense attorney.

oh! I just had a horrid thought! What if it was Geraldo?

:escape:

Is it some one to help with

"The Case"

or

"The Search"

I missed the Press Conf.

Maybe its Kid Finders....:giggle:

Or George and Cindy and their Foundation :floorlaugh:

BBM: :floorlaugh: Good Grief ... I hope NOT !

:waitasec: Now George and Cindy may be "helpful" in let's say other "areas" ... :innocent::innocent:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

MOO ...

I don't know if you would call this a "renowned person" ... but this is a "guess" ... I was thinking Carrie McG (spelling) - Amber Dubois' mother ... she was the first name that came to mind other than Mr. Tim Miller and Mr. Marc Klaas ...

- Didn't Carrie McG help in the search for Michelle Le who was missing in California recently and found the body ?

- I remember when Carrie McG show up to help Billie Dunn ... oh, and that press conference ...
Again ... just purely speculating ...

MOO ...

BBM Wasn't it Diena Thompson or was Carrie there too?

These folks are talking out of both sides of the mouth. MOO
They have a spokesperson thank the media, and then they refuse to talk to local media. They thank LE, but they bring in their own PI(PR man)

Honestly, does anyone think that LE is not looking for that child? Whether they think the baby has been abducted or not, it's to LE's advantage to have the child, sadly one way or the other.

I don't have a clue and I'm not that interested either. It feels like a tease. Is there any reason it couldn't have been revealed in one of the previous pressers?

"How do you keep a stupid person in suspense?"
"I don't know."
"I'll tell you later."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member