Nancy Grace on HLN Now 10/14/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geesh! but we have to hear about dancing with the stars first!!! :innocent:

What's this about a brown paper bag and envelope that LE was seen with today? I missed most of today's coverage...is this anything or just another "bombshell" of NG's making? For all I know, it was the guy's lunch and a bill he needed to drop off at the post office!

What's up with this search at a rock quarry?

LE is all over the place looking. Good for them!

After yesterday's fiasco, I don't know that I care to watch.

Nevertheless - does anyone have a live link? TIA!

Wow, so many FBI near the quarry!!! They may have found something.

What's this about a brown paper bag and envelope that LE was seen with today? I missed most of today's coverage...is this anything or just another "bombshell" of NG's making?

LE did return to the Irwin home today and took out an envelope and something in a brown paper bag. Don't know if it's a bombshell or not, since we don't know what was in it.

FBI evidence van at rock quarry. NG reporting agents were running, not walking to a place in the site.

Someone on NG's team spotted FBI "running" alongside a rock quarry today. Also showing unmarked FBI evidence truck in the quarry too.

1398 RSO's in a 5 mile radius of Lisa's home. (that sounds like here)

Caller asking if mom had a baby monitor.

OMG - ed on NG doesn't know. GMAB

What's this about a brown paper bag and envelope that LE was seen with today? I missed most of today's coverage...is this anything or just another "bombshell" of NG's making? For all I know, it was the guy's lunch and a bill he needed to drop off at the post office!

I didnt hear i got a phone call of all times!!! :innocent:

Gee, pitiful, none of these paid media people know if the baby monitor was on.

And, by "FBI seen running" does she mean one guy or a whole group? Maybe one guy just ate a bad burrito...

I hate it when they make nothing into something. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, but don't act like it is bigger than it is!

That the FBI and/or LE repeatedly return to the family home or to nearby settings suggests that they know that the child wasn't taken too far away. jmo

Gee, pitiful, none of these paid media people know if the baby monitor was on.

:maddening:

The baby monitor has been mentioned since the start. Not only did Deborah confirm that she had a baby monitor on during the Judge Jeanine interview; I remember a family spokesperson making a specific statement about the baby monitor being on and Debbi still not hearing anything.

I kinda like this CNN reporter that Nancy has live on the scene; he seems like his humanity is still very much in tact (he was great yesterday). But, he should have known the answer to the caller's question about whether the mom had a baby monitor.

That the FBI and/or LE repeatedly return to the family home or to nearby settings suggests that they know that the child wasn't taken too far away. jmo

Im telling u somethings up! They have something but want more.

And, by "FBI seen running" does she mean one guy or a whole group? Maybe one guy just ate a bad burrito...

I hate it when they make nothing into something. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, but don't act like it is bigger than it is!

No, they showed them running, it was a group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk