1069 users online (227 members and 842 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thumbs down Lindsay Lohan Booted From Community Service Program

Lindsay, Lindsay, Lindsay. Just when it seemed like the problem-prone star was on the mend, TMZ.com reported Thursday that she was kicked out of the program where she was supposed to complete her community service stemming from her probation in her recent shoplifting case.

According to TMZ, Lohan failed to show up for nine scheduled visits and when she did make an appearance, she often ducked out after working less than the required time. TMZ said Lohan was kicked out of the Women’s Center for the violations.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertai...rvice-program/

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

I saw a segment about her on HLN today, her teeth are deteriorating terribly...IMO she's a meth-head.

I saw her teeth too Mom, meth was the first thing that popped into my head too.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/261848...28433#44920643

Link discussing Lindsay and her teeth.....

wm
    ...and be sure your sin will find you out.

Numbers,32:23

BetteDavisEyes is online now "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    I think that I've posted this before in one or another of the Lohan threads, but I truly believed that LiLo was destined for fame when I saw her in the remake of The Parent Trap. I hadn't been so impressed with a young film actor since Brad Renfro's prodigiously gifted performance in The Client. Sadly, we know what happened to Renfro, and I can't help thinking that Ms. Lohan is on the path to self-destruction. jmo

They need to throw her in jail and keep her there... Look at Robert Downey Jr - we all thought he was going to kill himself. He managed to straighten out after a few long stays in jail.

They are not doing her any favors with letting her out or not sending her in the first place.

We'll see what Wednesday brings... but I don't think anyone's on poor Lindsey's side.

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.” Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.

Well...she's no Hayley Mills.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticFringe View Post
    Yelped with laughter and almost knocked a drink over. Well-delivered.

I hope she makes it long enough to grow out of this self destructive phase-- seems to plague young success in Hollywood, doesn't it? Sheesh, she's looking worn the heck out.

In her past life she was Dana Plato.

What a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticFringe View Post

This is such a great comment! I loved her in Mean Girls -- what a hilarious movie, but what does she do now? She (and her sister might I add) are not photogenic enough to model (ICK).
    ~ krimekat ~
    Live in Peace & Peace will live in you

++++++++++++
    Forum Information & Esoterica

BetteDavisEyes is online now "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Jane Velez-Mitchell is discussing LiLo on HLN now, and apparently Lindsay has a court appearance scheduled tomorrow. Michael Lohan has been talking with JVM and is concerned about his daughter's continued drug use.

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    Jane Velez-Mitchell is discussing LiLo on HLN now, and apparently Lindsay has a court appearance scheduled tomorrow. Michael Lohan has been talking with JVM and is concerned about his daughter's continued drug use.
    Sounds like he's concerned about her teeth are a result of smoking and not cigs!!
    Says he won't be at court tomorrow-he's done all he can do and upset that judge is NOT continuing random drug test!!

"It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
    The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicRose99 View Post
    They need to throw her in jail and keep her there... Look at Robert Downey Jr - we all thought he was going to kill himself. He managed to straighten out after a few long stays in jail.

They are not doing her any favors with letting her out or not sending her in the first place.

We'll see what Wednesday brings... but I don't think anyone's on poor Lindsey's side.
    ITA.. she needs some time alone in her head to be able to really take an honest look at her life.. no distractions. Jail is a good place for that.. it's also a scary place, fear can do amazing things to a persons state of mind and outlook on life. No more country club rehabs and probation for this girl or she's gonna end up dead imo.

OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiche View Post
    I hope she makes it long enough to grow out of this self destructive phase-- seems to plague young success in Hollywood, doesn't it? Sheesh, she's looking worn the heck out.
    Makes me so sad.. I really like this girl. I hope she gets well!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast