Dumpster Fire - related to Lisa's disappearance?

Dumpster Fire - related to Lisa's disappearance?

• Yes

Votes: 121 48.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 7.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 115 45.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

w1df10wr

Reaction score
"Joe Vitale, a spokesman for the Kansas City Fire Department, said the dumpster fire was reported at 2:27 a.m. Tuesday. The fire was at an apartment complex at 4897 NE 37th St.The dumpster is less than a half mile from the missing baby's home." Link

I'm undecided if this is connected to Lisa being missing.

I'm going with maybe, as in evidence might have been burned, but not Lisa's body.

I voted yes because I have a feeling something that belonged to baby Lisa was statched in the dumpster and burned. Right now for me, the baby going missing and the fire are too coincidental.

imo

Huh. Just saw this for the very first time today, and I do not remember it being discussed. This is additional footage from the last interview DB & JI did with a local TV station. In it, Jeremy disclaims knowledge of the dumpster fire while Deborah says she knew about it. Look at their respective emotional affects here.
http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-add...-lisa-irwins-parents-20111011,0,5050853.story

I don't have sound on my computer at work and I actually like watching these videos without sound so I really focus on the facial expressions of the speaker. Give it a try...

They may be common but how often do they happen in the middle of the night?

I think it could be related but why would anyone bring more attention to the area if it were involved.

I also am in the "maybe" column. Timing and location are coincidental, however, it would draw attention to something that might otherwise have gone unnoticed or not be searched.

There we go, another unequivocal "maybe" from me. :rolleyes:

I'm kind of relieved to read that others seem to be as undecided as I am.

MOO ...

I voted "yes" ... :waitasec: I don't believe in "coincidences" ... BUT ...

It would be helpful if we knew the "statistics" of "dumpster fires" within a 1-2 mile radius of Baby's Lisa's home, and, the "time" of these "fires" ...

IF there is a "history" of "dumpster fires" in the area, then I would say well, it could have been a "coincidence" ...

But IMO, I think it is related ... "where there is smoke, there is fire" ...

MOO ...

MOO ...

It would be helpful if we knew the "statistics" of "dumpster fires" within a 1-2 mile radius of Baby's Lisa's home, and, the "time" of these "fires" ...

IF there is a "history" of "dumpster fires" in the area, then I would say well, it could have been a "coincidence" ...

MOO ...

Wow! I voted maybe. I think its related, but would like more proof.

MOO ...

MOO ...

Although I am also a maybe on this, the dumpster fire along with the phone call that was made at that time of the morning make it more suspicious. I cant wait for all the information to come out as in who was called at that time of the morning and well, all the other info that we only have bits and pieces of. All we know for sure is that Lisa wasnt in that dumpster, hopefully they searched the landfill well.

I believe in one coincidence but not the amount of coincidences we have in this case. I voted yes.

They may be common but how often do they happen in the middle of the night?

I think it could be related but why would anyone bring more attention to the area if it were involved.

Exactly, because it's the middle of the night------and some people just don't pay attention to that kind of thing.

imo

I voted no. Much happens in the world, most of it coincidental.

The fire was reported at 2:27 a.m. Wasn't the call or text from the missing cell phone at 2:30 or so? If so, now that is a coincidence. jmo

Who reported the fire-did this person see anything that night!-wasn't this dumpster around an apt complex and if so-were there cameras around?
just asking questions out loud!!!

I believe in one coincidence but not the amount of coincidences we have in this case. I voted yes.

I also voted yes, and here's why:

A couple who live on N Chelsea Ave report the husband seeing a man with a baby some time around 1 am. If you draw a line from the Irwin home to the dumpster fire sight, you cross Chelsea. And Chelsea is the street behind the house directly across from the Irwins. It's been reported that Jersey stayed in this house. If that's accurate, it really makes me wonder. That would be a whole lot of coincidence for my comfort

Having said that, my "yes" is not set in stone. But I DO want to know everything I can about this dumspter fire. So a big THANK YOU to Wildflower for starting this thread. And also all our WSers who are providing links to info about it. :)

Huh. Just saw this for the very first time today, and I do not remember it being discussed. This is additional footage from the last interview DB & JI did with a local TV station. In it, Jeremy disclaims knowledge of the dumpster fire while Deborah says she knew about it. Look at their respective emotional affects here.
http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-add...-lisa-irwins-parents-20111011,0,5050853.story

He gives a short answer, "No, I haven't heard about that." But notice how he starts to say "we" and changes it to, "I haven't heard about it." Then we see DB saying she's "vaguely heard about it". She supposes nothing came of it because LE didn't call, but she asked a relative about it? Why would you ask a relative if they'd heard anything about that, when you're the mother of a missing child with detectives working your case just a simple phone call away?! Also, if we knew the landfill search was connected to the dumpster fire, how come the mother of this missing child didn't know that?! Additionally, if Debbie heard about it, why did Jeremy seem utterly clueless about it? :waitasec:

Another thing that bugs me in ALL the interviews with the parents...why does JI give short answers and then look to Debbie to expand upon them? The ONE time I saw him start to give a detailed answer (would baby have cried if woken), she cuts him right off and talks over him. The answer he was giving was "yes". The answer she was giving while talking over him was "no". Interesting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back