Judge Jeanine Pirro on Fox New Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score
9:00 EDT. Mods: Please close until showtime. Thanks.

JudgeJeanine Jeanine Pirro
Wow!this just in.Someone previously suspected of being involved in baby lisa's case is IN CUSTODY.I'll have the details at 9pmET on Justice.
15 minutes ago

Thread will open about 30 minutes before the show. Thanks....... hey someone alert if we all forget. xoxoxoxo

Hey I changed my thoughts on this. Female prerogative? Go ahead with your thoughts on this announcement. Keep it real??????

The possible "in custody" thing might be nothing more than a typical FNC "tease" to get viewers for tonight's show :banghead: jmo

I think it's the homeless man and that it's unrelated to Lisa. However, I didn't think anyone was previously suspected?

I think someone turned jersey in. Now hes in jail for violation of parole. :twocents:

I don't see anything in MSM news yet about anyone in custody but I'll keep looking!

I think someone turned jersey in. Now hes in jail for violation of parole. :twocents:

That's my vote! They found him and that's why she worded it "in custody," and not "arrested".

@JudgeJeanine Jeanine Pirro
we'll have some never before seen clips from my excl. interview with the parents.I want to know if you believe them... so tune in!
1 hour ago via web

Is he paroled from prison or is he on probation? Thanks. I really don't know. But there is a difference. xoxo

"Someone previously suspected of being involved in baby Lisa's case....."

Could be someone who has been mentioned in the media who is now in custody for another offense altogether.

MOO

Where does she get her info from anyway? She says wow this just in! but im searching everywhere on news stations. does she perhaps have a insider? moo

Oh sorry i meant probation. :innocent:

Thanks Lucky as I said earlier for some reason I have zoned out on this guy. Maybe because I thought it was just a red herring. Time will tell. :)

Where does she get her info from anyway? She says wow this just in! but im searching everywhere on news stations. does she perhaps have a insider? moo

She has been on the ground there . So maybe she has an inside source?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth