Diapers-backpack found/Jersey arrested(unrelated charges) 10-15-11 DEVELOPING STORIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now we see if he has any relevance to this case.

Good now LE can question him and either rule him in or out!

Interesting.... it says he was arrested on an outstanding warrant unrelated to this case and is not charged w/ a crime, BUT is being questioned about Lisa's disappearance.

Jersey is the homeless guy right?

Yup, I could use a heads up on "Jersey" too. Was he the guy that the neighbor's husband said was seen carrying a baby at a really weird time of night, or is this another guy? I'm so confused, we're getting too many players and I don't have enough brain power to keep up.

Jersey is the homeless handyman, the backpack wearing, red bicycle riding, familiar-to-the-neighborhood type who disappeared not long after baby Lisa did, and has been sought for questioning in the case.

BONUS FACT He also was kicked out of the One Eyed Jacks tavern for fighing.

<modsnip>

I see 2 possibles; he may have been arrested in Northland and that would be Clay Co.

AH, okay, got it now. I didn't know we were calling him anything but the handyman.

Yup, I could use a heads up on "Jersey" too. Was he the guy that the neighbor's husband said was seen carrying a baby at a really weird time of night, or is this another guy? I'm so confused, we're getting too many players and I don't have enough brain power to keep up.

I just read on one of the other threads in this forum that apparently,the guy walking with the baby in the middle of the night is African American. Another strange dimension, possibly connected to this case.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/14...#ixzz1asRf3n6T

Everyone is posting links to sites that probably aren't allowed here, but just for clarification if you are searching on your own, joco is in Kansas not Missouri, and if he is in Kansas City police custody and was arrested in Kansas City, they don't have anything online to see arrests.

Actually, the handyman Jersey hadn't been seen in the neighborhood since the Saturday before Lisa went missing (2 days prior to reported disappearance).

I think he could be a good witness in terms of people and activity in the neighborhood because he is said to have ridden his bike around a lot and did interact with folks. I don't think he's involved (jmo), but hope that gets determined one way or the other quickly.

Everyone is posting links to sites that probably aren't allowed here, but just for clarification if you are searching on your own, joco is in Kansas not Missouri, and if he is in Kansas City police custody and was arrested in Kansas City, they don't have anything online to see arrests.

My eyes thank you, Indepmo.

Actually, the handyman Jersey hadn't been seen in the neighborhood since the Saturday before Lisa went missing (2 days prior to reported disappearance).

I think he could be a good witness in terms of people and activity in the neighborhood because he is said to have ridden his bike around a lot and did interact with folks. I don't think he's involved (jmo), but hope that gets determined one way or the other quickly.

Maybe hes heard things on the street. One way or another hes about to become a known name. moo

I just read on one of the other threads in this forum that apparently,the guy walking with the baby in the middle of the night is African American. Another strange dimension, possibly connected to this case.

We don't know what race Jersey is, do we? If we do, I've missed it. I wonder if it is possible Jersey and the midnight baby walker are one and the same?!

We don't know what race Jersey is, do we? If we do, I've missed it. I wonder if it is possible Jersey and the midnight baby walker are one and the same?!

I dont think he matches the description. I dont have a link. moo Its here somewhere. This my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288