Dan Abrams ABC to Interview Lisa's parents 10/17/2011 & Today Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
danielabrams Dan Abrams
Ill be @gma tomorrow before my interview with the family here in KC.
13 hours ago

danielabrams Dan Abrams
As you heard @gma this morning, I'll be in KC on Sunday interviewing the parents of missing baby Lisa Irwin.
14 Oct

Is ABC paying for this interview? If so where the heck is all the money going? They are doing a interview why some of the national guard are helping to search for their baby. This is just strange!!!!! MOO

I can't wait to see this. I really like Dan Abrams and he usually tells it like it is. I don't see him holding back anything in this interview.

Closed until the interview, will try to open 30 minutes before. Would appreciate it if you all could remind us by alerting. Thank you!

Ima

Is that legit? I can see admitting you had some, but why on earth would you admit you were flat out drunk?

PeterAlexander Peter Alexander
Just intervu'ed #BabyLisa parents. Mom: I was drunk nite of disappearance. @todayshow yfrog.com/gz18enqj
23 seconds ago

ETA: Peter is NBC so watch national NBC as well as NBC Action News local for news stories. Should be popping up soon.

Oh dear.

Well now, isn't that so "friggin" wonderful. I wonder what took so long for this information to surface now.

At least now we know why a limo picked them up and where they were heading. I think my blood is beginning to REALLY boil now because this information is only coming out on National TV = $$$$.

Oh boy, oh boy. :furious:

Yeah... I'm sorry but this... well if she admitted this to LE early on than I think it may explain more of why they're focused this direction. Sick child, and two others at home- and she was drunk. By herself? If so, than that's not the way to care for children. Others in the house? Well, then LE may have details none of us knew. Or what if she wasn't home? still going back to the potential text that was received (just a rumor I know but still)... JMO

Why the heck would you get drunk with three children in the household in the first place?

And she had a sick infant. A ten month old with a cold can turn serious very quickly. What seems to be just an annoying cough can turn into pnuemonia or whooping cough or a serious respiratory infection in a matter of hours.

I thought my son had a case of stomach flu and he suddenly had a bad case of scarlet fever with a very high fever and a horrible rash in one short weekend.

I feel confident LE has known something was up from early on. I'm sorry, but you don't get drunk at home with 3 kids. Not if you're responsible. Not if one is an infant and is sick.

JMO.. I think the grand jury will be interesting.

Just intervu'ed #BabyLisa parents. Mom: I was drunk nite of disappearance. @todayshow yfrog.com/gz18enqj
23 seconds ago

ETA: Peter is NBC so watch national NBC as well as NBC Action News local for news stories. Should be popping up soon.

THERE you go. Really mad right now.....

23 seconds ago

Wait, what?! Is this for real?! Is it considered MSM and reliable? Oh my.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine