Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by badhorsie View Post
    He sees her and leaves his trolley and walks out does he not? Odd.
    Is there a link for the FB discussion page?
    No; he leaves the trolley to the side of the aisle and then walks to the left, out of sight. Eventually he comes back within sight, carrying something, heads for the trolley and puts the item into the trolley.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sammyme For This Useful Post:

Re Rebecca Scott's testimony today - she said that Jo wanted to come and visit her in Swansea that night. How could she have? Greg had taken her car to Sheffield, they shared it. RS told her the weather was too bad to come (I bet she bitterly regrets that...)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to edgedweller For This Useful Post:

there was also mention of CCTV of greg and jo leaving for work mentioned today, is this posted anyhwere? i cant seem to find it.

Apologies if this has already been posted.

A&SPolice have published a map showing where JY and Father Henwood spoke

http://www.avonandsomerset.police.uk...U2216LARGE.jpg

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Clio For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Luna15 View Post
    Joanna Yeates CCTV - Inside Waitrose - YouTube

Does anyone else think that one of the other shoppers in Waitrose looks a bit like VT? he appears to look at Jo as she passes, and then discards his trolley?

Why are the police releasing this CCTV now?

Jeez. I watched the video before i read your post. I noticed the guy looking at Jo and thought he looked like VT, but i did not notice him discarding the trolley until you pointed it out in your post.
    Has this footage never been released before?

[quote=edgedweller;

interesting that the flat seemed quite tidy and it was implied today by greg that the messiness of the flat was not usual. I got the impression somehow that jy and gr were messy, but i think that might've been speculation by someone on here when talking about what her parents noticed (ie the flat was maybe too tidy).[/quote]

yes we have all been thrown on this, greg said he tieded the flat and he also drank the cider ,did he also eat the pizza as he said that is what he took out of the freezer and ate for his supper . All the speculation about the pizza, cider and the tidiness of the flat,yet we have being going around on these subjects for weeks shows reallly how futile it is without the full details.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kINGFISHER For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kINGFISHER View Post
    yes we have all been thrown on this, greg said he tieded the flat and he also drank the cider ,did he also eat the pizza as he said that is what he took out of the freezer and ate for his supper . All the speculation about the pizza, cider and the tidiness of the flat,yet we have being going around on these subjects for weeks shows reallly how futile it is without the full details.
    I believe he stated he ate an Asda pizza from the freezer, not the one JY bought from Tesco.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to notsure For This Useful Post:

I've watched it a few times and couldn't say whether it was him, or it wasn't but my general impression (and after then watching the footage of him in Asda) is that its not VT.

The footage shows Jo clearly in the store entrance, so it must show this guy just as clearly as he entered and left too. If it was VT I think the prosecution would have made a meal of it, unless of course it doesn't suit the prosecution's own story line.

I also wonder why that footage has only been released (and after the jury saw it) today.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to goldielox For This Useful Post:

yes, found it bizarrely amusing that Greg drank the cider after all the speculation on here Still think the pizza is more of a mystery (well, other than VT took it and either ate it or threw it away).

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edgedweller For This Useful Post:

'He removed the hand from the mouth and the screaming continued and then he put the hand around the throat.
    'He believes it was the one from around her back and held it there for about 20 seconds.'
    Reading this, I'd guess she was against the door otherwise she'd fall. It doesn't state his other hand doesn't also cover her mouth, giving the muffled scream.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to masekwm For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Clio View Post

So this is not the same visit to Tesco as the visit when she bought the pizza

So what is it about? Is it even on the 17th Dec? Is it something to do with one of the breaks for points of law in today's proceedings?

AFAIK there was no mention at all from any twitter feeds about this being shown to the jury. Am I wrong?
    When she went missing, they said:-

Waitrose was first they didn't have the pizza she liked.

So she went to Tesco & Booze Buster next door. Tesco probably doesn't have an alcohol licence.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to masekwm For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by masekwm View Post
    When she went missing, they said:-

Waitrose was first they didn't have the pizza she liked.

So she went to Tesco & Booze Buster next door. Tesco probably doesn't have an alcohol licence.
    Yes thanks. I was confusing Tesco and Waitrose

Quote Originally Posted by edgedweller View Post
    yes, found it bizarrely amusing that Greg drank the cider after all the speculation on here Still think the pizza is more of a mystery (well, other than VT took it and either ate it or threw it away).
    The LE always said that only a little of the cider had been drunk

Some reports on the early morning police visit Monday 20th December:

Mr Reardon – who had unsuccessfully tried to contact Miss Yeates on the Friday night, returned home Sunday to find her missing, with signs of a disturbance and her phone, keys and wallet still in the flat – made a 999 call to police early on Monday, December 20.

The report prompted a missing person inquiry, with house-to-house inquiries in Canynge Road. Police knocked on Tabak's door at Flat 2, Number 44, at 4.15am and introduced him to Mr Reardon for the first time. Tabak looked just awoken, a little vague and confused but "relatively calm", Mr Lickley said. http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/CCTV-...ail/story.html

@jonkay01 Prosecution: Police knocked on VT's door at 0415 after JY reported missing. Police said he seemed "relatively calm" and "knew nothing"

@rupertevelyn Rupert Evelyn When police "commenced house to house inquiries" the first flat they went to was Vincent Tabak's

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bees For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by edgedweller View Post
    yes, found it bizarrely amusing that Greg drank the cider after all the speculation on here
    Same, but then I found it strange that he didn't think it tasted strange having sat there for 2 days

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to masekwm For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast