542 users online (58 members and 484 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    Let me know if Mr. Pippo needs a girlfriend

Pippo, is so cute...I have always been a monkey lover....I love monkeys! When I was growing up, I always said that I wanted chimps instead of children.... I know I'm a little nutty...

test7

Thanks Elf and everyone. I finally got some pictures added to my signature. I messed up on the sizing at Photobucket, but live and learn, right!

testing, now I finally got my 2 pics, but how do I get them side by side so my posts don't take so much room?? uggg
    Last edited by sheba1; 08-18-2005 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Help, pls

Hi. I am also facing the dreaded "red X". Can you help me with my pic? I don't think I am putting in the correct address? Could you show me a fake (LOL) address that you might put in the box? Blessings, annie

Testing

Does anyone know how to make the picture smaller? I saw a box around the picture that I tried to manipulate. It would move the picture around but the changes were never able to be saved. I like my picture I just want to scale down the top, where there is too much of the wall in the background.
    A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.
    ~ Nelson Mandela

Did you try opening the picture in your image editor program, choose crop or resize, then resave the cropped image. Upload the cropped image into your image host and then change in the signature section here on WS?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

No, I haven't tried that yet. I don't really have an online page for pictures. I guess I could create one, but that was going to be my last resort.

Thanks for the info.
    A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.
    ~ Nelson Mandela

Test only

Seeing if it worked

ETA: YIPPPEEE
    You put the light in me...

Now to see if I can add in a post. I hope you see one of my granddaughter's favorite cartoon characters.......

Oh, yeah, baby! That wasn't so bad. I think I can do this now. Thanks for all the tips from those who know how to do this.
    You put the light in me...

Hi, I'm new here, just testing out my sig

Anything i write is just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by dingo
    testing
    Dingo, try highlighting (copying) the 3rd option on Photobucket - IMG CODE, then paste it in your siggy - that should work.

Look Dingo - it worked

(removing it now... had to test it, you know!)

ETA: Oh darn - when I took your avatar out of my siggy line, it removed it from here too. Oh well... I had fun.

My signature has a link to a free image hosting site you can use to host your signature picture(s). Just make sure to credit them, it's their policy. (Choose "direct link" as the URL to copy and paste in.)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast