1128 users online (223 members and 905 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Interviews 10/17/2011 All interviews #2

Quote Originally Posted by askfornina View Post
    LINKS TO INTERVIEWS FOR THOSE WHO NEED THEM

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/261848...27631#44927631

today show

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/k...ished-14752122

abc/good morning america

the fox interview is not online yet

Thank You for these links ! I am going to listen before I comment ...

MOO ...
    JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

Continue here. Please stay on topic about this shows and your perceptions as a result of watching these interviews. Thanks.

SNEAK PEEK: Megyn Kelly’s Revealing Interview With the Parents of Missing Baby Lisa Irwin

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/17...by-lisa-irwin/

Reporter: Were you drunk?

Deborah: Yeah

This thread is to discuss your perception of the interviews. Follow the discussions about the Lawyer, The searches, JVM and NG in the proper threads please.

No name calling. Because she admitted to being drunk once does not make her a drunk, a lush or any one of a number of names I'm reading here. She admitted to be drunk one time....... no name calling.

Child welfare on a relative's behalf?

Could a concerned friend or family member, disgusted with a <mod snip>, take the baby?

I think this because Jeremy really does not seem all that concerned and never has. Remember the news program that stated his custody battle with his ex was "ruthless"? I would love to know more.

All of the other theories being floated don't make sense. A disgusted friend would have taken the baby to the cops.

A crazy kidnapper would never have turned all the lights on, and even if they did, they would have turned them back off when they left.

The front door being open with the lights all on and the cell phones gone, added to a mom being drunk enough to black out means she's the one who opened the door and turned the lights on and did something.

Blacking out means you don't remember what you are doing but you do it completely functionally.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”
    ― Eleanor Roosevelt

Should we stop posting in the other interview threads that are open right now?
    now an official Penn State alum!

Kindness is magic. (Derek)

@JaneDoe25 (Twitter) <~~~ videos & pics of Harry right here

For whatever reason I'm still a little stunned by D and J's interview this morning. I'm not going to dispute the fact that D is genuinely upset. FWIW, I think she's upset because she admitted she was drunk the night baby Lisa vanished. Deborah imo is upset about herself.

I'm still bothered that D and J aren't begging for the baby's return. That says to me they know she wasn't kidnapped.

imo

I predict both Debbie and Jeremy will be arrested within 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by HatesSociopaths View Post
    From your fingers to God's ears. I hope you're prediction is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
    All of the other theories being floated don't make sense. A disgusted friend would have taken the baby to the cops.
    A crazy kidnapper would never have turned all the lights on, and even if they did, they would have turned them back off when they left.

The front door being open with the lights all on and the cell phones gone, added to a mom being drunk enough to black out means she's the one who opened the door and turned the lights on and did something.

Blacking out means you don't remember what you are doing but you do it completely functionally.
    BEM:
    Not a kidnapper that was asked to take the baby...maybe by the father?

Quote Originally Posted by marge_rita View Post
    For whatever reason I'm still a little stunned by D and J's interview this morning. I'm not going to dispute the fact that D is genuinely upset. FWIW, I think she's upset because she admitted she was drunk the night baby Lisa vanished. Deborah imo is upset about herself.

I'm still bothered that D and J aren't begging for the baby's return. That says to me they know she wasn't kidnapped.

imo
    I, on the other hand, thnk she said she was drunk for a reason - which will come to light at some point. She didn't have to admit that, but for some reason, now, she is. Was it because she got caught red handed with the wine? Is it an excuse she will now use for all the inconsistencies?

She didn't have to admit she was drunk, but for some reason, she did.

Quote Originally Posted by vlpate View Post
    I, on the other hand, thnk she said she was drunk for a reason - which will come to light at some point. She didn't have to admit that, but for some reason, now, she is. Was it because she got caught red handed with the wine? Is it an excuse she will now use for all the inconsistencies?

vlpate,
    Interesting theory and I hope you're right. I hope we find out why she admitted to over drinking.

imo

Quote Originally Posted by HatesSociopaths View Post
    woo hoo

Quote Originally Posted by vlpate View Post

This story about being drunk is brought to you by Tacopina. It is his plea to the jury to not say there is enough evidence to press charges tomorrow.

Researching Tacopina today was fruitful in understanding HIM. He is a story crafter himself, perhaps one of the better ones. Baez appears to be a school kid when compared with Tacopina. He crafted this story based on what he knows about the case, and for the first time ever it makes complete sense to me why LE doesn't release evidence to us sleuthers (who I find to be brilliant in helping me sleuth) - it is so the defense attorney can't craft a story that accounts for all elements of the evidence against their client right away.

Tacopina will lose this case. It appears he is solely aiming to get them off on Murder 1, as this story screams manslaughter of a child already, with the negligence confessed today.

MOO.

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast