812 users online (98 members and 714 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

For the last time, BURKE DIDN'T DO IT!!

http://denver.rockymountainnews.com...0521rams1.shtml

May 21, 1999 article
    ~snip~
    Brother cleared as suspect in JonBenet case

Boulder DA officially removes Burke Ramsey from investigation

By Charlie Brennan
    Denver Rocky Mountain News Staff Writer </B>

BOULDER -- JonBenet Ramsey's brother was cleared Thursday as a suspect in the child beauty queen's murder. "Burke is not a suspect," said Suzanne Laurion, a spokeswoman

~snip~

Seems pretty clear to me that Burke was cleared! Thanks FranBancroft!

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    Good to know, that really narrows it down!!!! ????

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

Smile No offence

Quote Originally Posted by Fran Bancroft
    http://denver.rockymountainnews.com...0521rams1.shtml

May 21, 1999 article
    ~snip~
    Brother cleared as suspect in JonBenet case

Boulder DA officially removes Burke Ramsey from investigation

By Charlie Brennan
    Denver Rocky Mountain News Staff Writer </B>

BOULDER -- JonBenet Ramsey's brother was cleared Thursday as a suspect in the child beauty queen's murder. "Burke is not a suspect," said Suzanne Laurion, a spokeswoman

~snip~

I will not rule out Burke, but feel that its a far fetch theory.

In this case, no one even if they are cleared by anyone in Boulder is still suspect. It the nature of the BPD AND Hunters stupidity .

No offence Fran, It just my opinion.

Fran,

The NEWSPAPER cleared Burke. No one of authority in Boulder cleared him.

Suzanne Laurion did not have the authority to clear Burke as involved in the killing of JonBenet, nor did she clear him. Laurion simply said "Burke is not a suspect". The newspaper misinterpreted her statement, as do others, because of Alex Hunter's and Mary Keenan's fraudulent twist on the term "not a suspect".

"JonBenet Ramsey's brother was cleared Thursday as a suspect in the child beauty queen's murder. "Burke is not a suspect," said Suzanne Laurion, a spokeswoman."

The newspaper used the word "cleared", not Suzanne Laurion. Neither Alex Hunter, nor Mary Keenan, nor Mark Beckner, nor anyone else of authority in Boulder has said that Burke has been cleared. Not being a suspect doesn't equate to being cleared. It's a fraudulent word game that Lin Wood is very good at (Lin Wood was the author of the October 12, 2000 affidavit that Alex Hunter signed which declares Burke a witness and not a suspect, when the truth is NO ONE has been declared an official suspect in the case).

Burke has never been cleared. Melinda Ramsey and John Andrew Ramsey, Burke's siblings, have been cleared. Burke has not.

JMO

Smile hummmmm

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrab
    Fran,

Suzanne Laurion did not have the authority to clear Burke as involved in the killing of JonBenet, nor did she clear him. Laurion simply said "Burke is not a suspect". The newspaper misinterpreted her statement, as do others, because of Alex Hunter's and Mary Keenan's fraudulent twist on the term "not a suspect".

"JonBenet Ramsey's brother was cleared Thursday as a suspect in the child beauty queen's murder. "Burke is not a suspect," said Suzanne Laurion, a spokeswoman."

The newspaper used the word "cleared", not Suzanne Laurion. Neither Alex Hunter, nor Mary Keenan, nor Mark Beckner, nor anyone else of authority in Boulder has said that Burke has been cleared. Not being a suspect doesn't equate to being cleared. It's a fraudulent word game that Lin Wood is very good at (Lin Wood was the author of the October 12, 2000 affidavit that Alex Hunter signed which declares Burke a witness and not a suspect, when the truth is NO ONE has been declared an official suspect in the case).

Burke has never been cleared. Melinda Ramsey and John Andrew Ramsey, Burke's siblings, have been cleared. Burke has not.

JMO

Very good point Blue

?

Quote Originally Posted by TressaRing28
    I will not rule out Burke, but feel that its a far fetch theory.

In this case, no one even if they are cleared by anyone in Boulder is still suspect.
    Huh???

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrab
    Fran,

JMO
    Are you trying to convince me that
    a) Burke is NOT a suspect according to BPD
    b) He has not been CLEARED (because he's not a suspect that needs to be cleared)
    c) therefore he did it??!!

Sounds like semantics without logic.

A few snips from the article:

"To this day, he is not a suspect," Laurion said.

"Our office has not received a request to clear Burke Ramsey as a suspect," Laurion said.
    But, speaking for Hunter, Laurion did so anyway: "We were not looking at him as a possible suspect. Burke Ramsey is not a suspect

Burke's parents, John and Patsy Ramsey, remain suspects of a grand jury investigation that was launched by Hunter's office Sept. 15. Early in the investigation, police cleared John Andrew and Melinda Ramsey -- John Ramsey's adult children by a prior marriage -- of any suspected involvement in JonBenet's death.

End snips~

If Burke was NOT a Possible suspect, then why clear him??

I am still looking to find where I read the words "Burke has been cleared." As I do recall reading those words.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...30/lkl.00.html

Read through the transcript. King asked if Burke has been cleared and Hunter says yes.

Quote Originally Posted by jasmine
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...30/lkl.00.html

Read through the transcript. King asked if Burke has been cleared and Hunter says yes.
    Great find!
    KING: Burke was cleared, right?

HUNTER: Yes.

KING: Was he a long-time suspect?

HUNTER: No.

KING: The son?

HUNTER: No, he -- no. He was considered, as you would expect.

KING: Anybody in the house.

HUNTER: He was one of three people in the house. But both Chief Beckner and I spoke to the exclusion of Burke.

I wonder what BlueCrab will have to say about this! If BlueCrab has flat-out lied to us all on this critical point, I wonder where else he might be shading the truth. Things that make ya go hmmmmmmmmmmm.......

Quote Originally Posted by DocWatson

Great find!

KING: Burke was cleared, right?

HUNTER: Yes.

DocWatson,

What would you have expected Hunter to say? It was a leading question that required a yes or no answer. He was on nation-wide television. Would you have expected him to say "No"? The next questions would have been "So Burke is a suspect, right?" and "Why specifically is Burke a suspect?"

As you know, I am convinced the grand jury solved the case in 1999, children too young to prosecute were involved, and now the Boulder authorities must do the chicken dance, or come right out and flatly lie, so as not to violate the Colorado Children's Code protecting the identity of the children. Hunter was blind-sided by King's question, didn't have time to think of a suitable response, and had no choice but to lie (which, incidentally, is permitted by the Colorado Children's Code to protect the identities of children). Hunter stayed true to the law by lying, as he should have under the circumstances.

Please refer to the end of the Larry King interview (my emphasis):

Hunter: "You know, I have felt it a real privilege to be able to work this case. AND THE CHALLENGE HAS BEEN TO STAY TRUE TO THE LAW."

JMO

I like your reading of the article, Bluecrab. Burke was not cleared as a suspect, he just hasn't been named as a suspect. To my knowledge, no one has been officially named as a suspect. But, hasn't the entire Ramsey clan been under the "umbrella of suspicion" since the beginning? I am sorry to butt in, for I haven't been in here in some time. I used to post in here for years. Good to get interested again
    Just my opinion anyway... cheers!

But, speaking for Hunter, Laurion did so anyway: "We were not looking at him as a possible suspect. Burke Ramsey is not a suspect[/font]
    I don't normally post about the case but in reading above one would seem to have to see that in order to be cleared , one would have to be a suspect. If a person isn't looked at as a suspect, then it's impossible to use the word "cleared."

Again, you have to BE a suspect in order to be cleared of something and it states he was not a suspect. (I hope that was understood.LOL.)

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast