Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 18 October 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

21merc7

Reaction score
Bill S and Tapocina are on The Today Show, BS says he thinks baby is still alive...more being said. Video usually up on The Today Show in half an hour or so.

Joe Tacopina on the Today Show saying DB will "absolutely not" be arrested.
Of course she won't! She has a $750 an hour attorney now!

Bill S and Tapocina are on The Today Show, BS says he thinks baby is still alive...more being said. Video usually up on The Today Show in half an hour or so.

They are on GMA right now.:seeya:

OK - interesting new statements.

This from Fox - Fox and Friends interview just now.

Both Tacopina and BS were there.

BS spoke again, a little about the benefactor. Its a "she" and she is "connected" to the family. hhmmm...........

The question was asked about "do you think the family had anything to do with it?'

BS said "no, well, not from the parents. It didn't come from within THAT home - it came from outside the home." That tells me - extended family.

Tacopina said that DB told LE about her drinking. Told them early on. LE has known this - so her coming forward yesterday wasn't "new" to them.

Of course they both believe that DB and JI had nothing to do with it, but wouldn't give odds on the baby being found alive.

Interesting.

No blogs peeps. Please ask before posting anything other than MSM. There are a few blogs that we allow based on tried and true past experience. :)

discuss main stream media broadcasts and shows for October 18th here. ***to include shows such as Nancy Grace, etc***

Could the links and posts from today (from previous thread) be copied here please? :)

TIA...

"I'm optimistic and confident that at the end of the day, uh, the truth will come out."

... Tacopina says his heartbroken clients have nothing to hide.
"She's a mother who is in a high state of trauma, who trembles every day, and cries, and if her recollection sometimes isn't what it should be regards certain times of events, I don't think we could really be too harsh on that, that inconsistency, if it is in fact an inconsistency."

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/44942594#44942594

Kansas city police statement:
"clearly the parents' level of cooperation hasn't been what it needs to be to find this child. Should they change their minds, our door is always open."
-capt. Steve Young-

Tacopina says he can't believe LE issued such statement because the parents consented to a search of their home (I assume LE would have come back with a warrant if they didn't so this doesn't mean so much to me), and they've both been interviewed for 13 hours.

Well, let me tell you, Joe. 13 hours is not enough when the parents can't decide on one, truthful story, if they can't even decide when they saw the missing child last, if they keep changing the details.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/44942594#44942594

In Today show BS says he believes that Lisa is alive in the hands of someone else and asks, who steals a puppy to do away with that puppy?

A puppy??

MSM is really bugging me with this pictures and videos of Lisa. There is a still pic of Lisa today on the homepage of Comcast and in this pic Lisa - is at the most maybe 4 months old. SHE WAS TWICE THAT OLD when she went missing. The one pic of her standing at a glass door with her hands on the door - THAT is a fairly current picture.

I just wish they would stop constantly repeating these obviously old pics and videos of her - it gives someone just turning in the idea that this baby was very small - very young. Lisa was almost a year old. She was standing - maybe even getting ready to start walking. Why no current pics? :banghead:

In Today show BS says he believes that Lisa is alive in the hands of someone else and asks, who steals a puppy to do away with that puppy?

A puppy??

I guess BS doesn't read the news. Or this site. We all know what kind of a person steals a baby to cause them harm. That's not even an educated statement IMO

Well if mom is drunk at the time, how can she recall much info? Could this be what LE is referring to when they say they arent fully cooperating? Not making excuses for DB, I just wonder how much info one can give after 5 or more glasses of wine. I can also see LE using this as not full disclosure, as it might as well be. JMO. How very aggravated they all must be.
Sure does lower my interest when the clowns start arriving on the scene. Media madness.
Still hoping baby Lisa comes home safe.

MSM is really bugging me with this pictures and videos of Lisa. There is a still pic of Lisa today on the homepage of Comcast and in this pic Lisa - is at the most maybe 4 months old. SHE WAS TWICE THAT OLD when she went missing. The one pic of her standing at a glass door with her hands on the door - THAT is a fairly current picture.

I just wish they would stop constantly repeating these obviously old pics and videos of her - it gives someone just turning in the idea that this baby was very small - very young. Lisa was almost a year old. She was standing - maybe even getting ready to start walking. Why no current pics? :banghead:

I'm just waiting to hear that she could open doors and probably let herself out of the house...I just know that is coming next...

I'm just waiting to hear that she could open doors and probably let herself out of the house...I just know that is coming next...

:banghead: Yes, that would be par for the course at this point. Although my kids didn't even try to climb out of their cribs until they were much older, but I don't put anything past in this circus.

I think the "benefactor" with a "direct connection to the family" BS is talking about on GMA, is actually NBC. lol

Answering question about why DB changed her story about the time last seen:

JT: "No, people are making a little bit more of that than it is. She's not changed her story as to when she saw the baby last. She describes putting her to bed at a certain time during the night. Obviously she wasn't clocking that and when she was putting the child to bed she wasn't marking the time down, and when she was reinterviewed she had her recollection refreshed on a few of things and moved the time. But understand this, this woman is someone who is missing, and is under grief and trauma every day, who is missing her eleven month old baby, and she's been not only interviewed and given everything she's to give to the authorities but she's been accused by innuendo and rumor directly and indirectly of having a hand in the disappearance of this child"

What do you think refreshed her recollection and reminded her that she doesn't remember if she checked on Lisa at 10.30?

I could understand if she first didn't remember if she checked and then something refreshed her recollection and she was reminded that yea, I checked on her at 10.30.

But how does it happen that your recollection is refreshed and you don't remember any more?

Answering question about why DB changed her story about the time last seen:

JT: "No, people are making a little bit more of that than it is. She's not changed her story as to when she saw the baby last. She describes putting her to bed at a certain time during the night. Obviously she wasn't clocking that and when she was putting the child to bed she wasn't marking the time down, and when she was reinterviewed she had her recollection refreshed on a few of things and moved the time. But understand this, this woman is someone who is missing, and is under grief and trauma every day, who is missing her eleven month old baby, and she's been not only interviewed and given everything she's to give to the authorities but she's been accused by innuendo and rumor directly and indirectly of having a hand in the disappearance of this child"

What do you think refreshed her recollection and reminded her that she doesn't remember if she checked on Lisa at 10.30?

I could understand if she first didn't remember if she checked and then something refreshed her recollection and she was reminded that yea, I checked on her at 10.30.

But how does it happen that your recollection is refreshed and you don't remember any more?

BBM

Really? Where does she get 6:40 from, then? Sounds pretty "clocked" to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46