Page 26 of 53 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    It probably doesn't even matter...these parents are not going to help LE, for whatever reason, together or separate, IMO. They seem to feel they have done enough. LE needs to carry on, as they are doing. Lots of people don't want to talk to police, it doesn't mean that LE can't eventually find out what happened and make arrests accordingly.
    How could any parent feel they've done enough when their baby is missing?

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to MissFine For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklin View Post
    If LE thought that the questions they had were vital to finding BL, I'm very sure they would ask them together or apart. Obviously the questions aren't a make or break in the case. I would expect more of the same pitting against each other and accusations.
    I guess this will be a major disagreement in our views, then, because I believe there may be many, many small details that are individually of no importance but when combined with other information ~ they could very well be "vital." They could make or break the case. No one knows until those questions are answered ~ not even those who may be asking!

The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to ExpectingUnicorns For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklin View Post
    There is no way that they are NOT suspects. I'm very sure the accusations and innuendo that LE spewed during her interviews/questioning would lead anyone to assume they were a suspect. I would think that anyone that has not been totally cleared is still suspected....For LE to say they are not suspects is 'covering their butts'..
    I don't think anyone is really completely cleared until a case is solved. Evidence emerges, alibis fall through, etc. I agree that there is no way they are not suspects- the restricted, borrowed, non working, stolen (although other valuables remain undisturbed), pinging cell phones, the window that could/could not be a point of entry, the 6:40/7:30/10:30 bedtime/check up, the selective memory of the possibly black out drunk DB, the varying details of JI's checking on the children when he returned home are all suspicious. No way of knowing how much LE knew during the initial interviews, but it is reasonable to assume some new information has emerged. We've all seen in media interviews how DB takes over answering when JI stumbles. We now know that LE is not demanding interviews without the presence of attorneys although I never thought they were demanding such terms. I agree that an accusatory interview would be disturbing, but what could be more disturbing than a missing child? The only reason I can see for refusing separate interviews is self interest. All MOO.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to deoneta For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jacie Estes View Post
    Exactly, MW, jersey, Dane and the others in the house need to start talking, truthfully. Where was jersey AFTER he turned the sprinklers off that night until the 12:15 sighting of the man WHO LOOKED LIKE JERSEY carrying a baby down the street?

Was it Dane or jersey or someone else who called MW from the stolen phone?

We get answers from these<modsnip> and we will know where Lisa is. IMHO
    Maybe all the<mod snip> you mentioned will only agree to be interviewed together, with all lawyers present.

Seems to be working for others.
    Last edited by nursebeeme; 11-12-2011 at 05:24 PM. Reason: name calling in both posts

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
    -Martin Luther King, Jr.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Velouria For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    name calling... is a no no... just a heads up...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MissFine View Post
    Well, I said they seem to feel they have done enough...if not, they would be doing more. Many of us, myself included, would be doing anything and everything possible. Thinking about myself would be impossible.
    Just my opinion, of course.

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    Well, I said they seem to feel they have done enough...if not, they would be doing more. Many of us, myself included, would be doing anything and everything possible. Thinking about myself would be impossible.
    I'm pretty sure I would do something everyday. I can't imagine a month without my baby. moo

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to MissFine For This Useful Post:

I am a person who thinks that everyone has rights, I never knew it was your constitutional right to only be questioned with your partner/person you are dating. If they are not married there isn't privilege and I know they don't have to answer questions but can't police make them sit there and listen at least? I don't know whats true and what isn't in this case because so much is from sources, but I do know that being questioned about your baby going missing should be expected even if you are innocent. I seriously doubt the cops would get away with much while legal representation is present. If the parents were interrogated the way they described, I know that would be awful but they have attorneys now who can make sure Police don't go that far.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Nixie For This Useful Post:

I believe that DB agreed to change her story to "I was drunk" because she was prompted to say that on the advice of her new attorney. She thought that it gave her an out, she could say she didn't remember key details, and didn't hear anything. I believe the abduction scene was staged, and JI had to be in on it, whether before or after the fact, by stating the door was unlocked and lights turned on, etc. The open window and bent screen was a foolish mistake, as was the phoney phones vanishing. They were all supposed to be clues left by the abductor. Ultimately those clues, which were hard to miss, were investigated and led nowhere. Since the scene was staged, there had to be a reason - that reason being to explain the disappearance of baby L.
    I think the unwillingness of DB and JI to answer additional questions from LE is an admission of guilt. They do not want baby L found until it would be too late to determine the COD.
    Thiis is all MOO.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Caligram For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Caligram View Post
    I believe that DB agreed to change her story to "I was drunk" because she was prompted to say that on the advice of her new attorney. She thought that it gave her an out, she could say she didn't remember key details, and didn't hear anything. I believe the abduction scene was staged, and JI had to be in on it, whether before or after the fact, by stating the door was unlocked and lights turned on, etc. The open window and bent screen was a foolish mistake, as was the phoney phones vanishing. They were all supposed to be clues left by the abductor. Ultimately those clues, which were hard to miss, were investigated and led nowhere. Since the scene was staged, there had to be a reason - that reason being to explain the disappearance of baby L.
    I think the unwillingness of DB and JI to answer additional questions from LE is an admission of guilt. They do not want baby L found until it would be too late to determine the COD.
    Thiis is all MOO.
    BBM = I've seen that posted by others but this is the first time that I actually thought it might be possible. If LE took the box of wine, they would be able to figure out how much she actually drank...unless someone else that we are aware of or not, drank some and she doesn't want to mention them. That would leave SB#3 male neighbour, SB#2 female neighbour to lie and/or cover for that scenario. I don't know how alcohol affects Deb obviously, she could be a lay down, jump up it's over kinda gal or it could affect her for days (that was me in the 'good old days')

I think the lights being on point more to an intruder than Deb...why would she leave the lights on knowing it is going to irritate Jeremy, not to mention make him suspicious and look around. Leave the door unlocked (quite frequently done by some ) so at the very least, that would raise questions of the possibility of intruder.

It's interesting to see though that so many are getting the same information and processing it differently. The little bit of information that is being leaked to us regularly is leaning some more to one side of that fence than the other. But I think the consistency of people sticking close to their original sides won't change until something is reported from LE or all of a sudden there is a major piece of the puzzle revealed. I'm enjoying ALL opinions and reasoning.
    Praying for our lost babies ~ Come home Lisa!!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sparklin For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MissFine View Post
    It's Simple, These are not "Parents" who care about their missing child.
    They probably know Lisa is dead.

I will feel SO relieved when these 2 are charged with 1st degree murder.

(and I know everybody here will too).

Much like the Caylee Anthony Case, I do not read about this case everyday because It stresses me out.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to iluvmua For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmua View Post
    It's Simple, These are not "Parents" who care about their missing child.
    They probably know Lisa is dead.

I will feel SO relieved when these 2 are charged with 1st degree murder.

(and I know everybody here will too).
    Much like the Caylee Anthony Case, I do not read about this case everyday because It stresses me out.
    BBM

IF that were to happen, I would not be relieved but saddened at the loss of a life so young. There are too many variables right now for me to say they are guilty, I don't believe they are.

IMHO

http://grandmotherscouncil.org/
    My Facebook page; I am grateful for the fact that two people who joined had colonoscopies, discovered cancer and are on the way to healing through treatment. Colonoscopies save lives! [A 3rd person has just been added. 8/7]

www.facebook.com/WaitWhereAmIGoing
    https://www.tsu.co/JacieLin

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jacie Estes For This Useful Post:

My lawyers would hate me. They'd want me to shut up, because I'm honest about things that lead people to think what I keep to myself must be really terrible. That's not true; I just don't keep any of it to myself, expecting that folks understand what total honesty means.

I'm in a legal situation where this has come up, btw. It's very aggravating that me being totally honest could screw me over, basically because people take things you say and run with them. It's better to have none of them out there, if you can help it

Case in point: Debbie admitted the drinking. Folks assume it must be a bigger problem than she admits, etc, because the drinking has colored their views. If she had never admitted the drinking, it couldn't be used as much to form the opinions. "Well, if she admits it then..."

I had a questioner convinced I must have a drinking problem. Because I admitted to partying often my first year of college, and enjoying that. Dude. I'm 40. People grow up.

In any case, I think you just have to talk and talk if you have my problem. You have to explain more than other folks. How else will they believe that when you mean totally honest, you mean it?! I may have to explain things more, and things may sound bad the way I put them, but I hope folks can tell when people are being very honest, not just holding back the bad parts.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to writer7 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by writer7 View Post
    My lawyers would hate me. They'd want me to shut up, because I'm honest about things that lead people to think what I keep to myself must be really terrible. That's not true; I just don't keep any of it to myself, expecting that folks understand what total honesty means.

I'm in a legal situation where this has come up, btw. It's very aggravating that me being totally honest could screw me over, basically because people take things you say and run with them. It's better to have none of them out there, if you can help it

Case in point: Debbie admitted the drinking. Folks assume it must be a bigger problem than she admits, etc, because the drinking has colored their views. If she had never admitted the drinking, it couldn't be used as much to form the opinions. "Well, if she admits it then..."

I had a questioner convinced I must have a drinking problem. Because I admitted to partying often my first year of college, and enjoying that. Dude. I'm 40. People grow up.

In any case, I think you just have to talk and talk if you have my problem. You have to explain more than other folks. How else will they believe that when you mean totally honest, you mean it?! I may have to explain things more, and things may sound bad the way I put them, but I hope folks can tell when people are being very honest, not just holding back the bad parts.
    I wouldn't have any lawyers to hate me or love me. The police could accuse me all day long, and as long as I gave them every second of time they asked for, I would have faith in LE that they would determine they could move on from me. I know all about the examples of those who have been falsely accused, but I honestly would not be thinking about that at all. I might be stupid, naive, whatever, but it simply would not matter to me.

On that note, there is very little more to say about this case...at least for me.
    Just my opinion, of course.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

I'd have lawyers because I could not stand all of the misinformation the cops give while interviewing.

I know I couldn't stand it if my baby were missing. I'd want to know what was real and what wasn't Could you imagine being told that they have your child's body, and that's a lie? I couldn't take it. I'd probably be committed. I know I'd seem angry as a hornet

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to writer7 For This Useful Post:

Page 26 of 53 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast