2011.10.18 - Police searching 2 locations

JenniferO

Fear has a large shadow, but she herself is small.
Reaction score
No links yet.. but news crews are on site so things should start appearing soon. It was also mentioned on 97.7 radio

SEARCH WARRANTS HAVE BEEN SERVED IN THE INVESTIGATION OF LINDSEY. They are currently searching Hartmans Jewelry store and his residence.

More updates as they come available. I'm heading to McCleary now.

No links yet.. but news crews are on site so things should start appearing soon. It was also mentioned on 97.7 radio

SEARCH WARRANTS HAVE BEEN SERVED IN THE INVESTIGATION OF LINDSEY. They are currently searching Hartmans Jewelry store and his residence.

More updates as they come available. I'm heading to McCleary now.

I just posted the only link I had.... breaking news on KIRO.

I just saw her mother on a talk show recently..I so hope that these searches will lead to closure for her family.

Photo from reporter Drew Mikkelson: http://yfrog.com/z/khitwppwj

When downtown this morning I noticed a large meeting at the Lindsey Baum task force bldg, quite a few people filed in.

No helicopters overhead but definitely media is in town.

To give some perspective on what this means for the town: this shop is right downtown, few blocks from where she was last seen, a house away from public library and on the other side of the public library is the post office.

McCleary is classified as rural so many homes here do not get home postal delivery, we all have to go to the post office. Both the post office and library are heavily used.

You can sit at the main restaurant here Rain Country and see the post office, library, and this jewelry shop easily. And right across the street from Rain Country is the Lindsey Baum task force office.

I'm currently sitting at Rain Country.

Tim Hartmans Jewelry store and home are being searched now.

Jennifer, do you have any idea what prompted these searches?

No one has given us that information. But we have our personal suspicions and I'm not sure if I can share that info here.

Does anyone remember this...

"someone at Hartman Jewelry said Lindsey was up to no good" ?

We discussed this here, and I found something in archives, but I am unsure of who/what/etc.

That information was told to JVK in the beginning by a "town drunk". I believe it's in the thread that JVK posted pictures of town.

Police search jewelry store, man's home in connection with Lindsey Baum case

5:24 pm PDT October 18, 2011
McCLEARY, Washington -- Police and federal agents searched two locations in McClearly on Tuesday in connection with missing child Lindsey Baum.

KIRO 7 South Sound Bureau Chief Richard Thompson first reported the news of the searches on his Twitter feed.

Detectives from the Grays Harbor Sheriff's Office along with agents from the FBI, officers from the Washington State Patrol, Washington State Department of Fish and Wildlife and King County Sheriff's Office served search warrants at a jewelry store and the home of a man who lives in town.

The man spoke with Thompson and said he has no alibi for the time of Baum's disappearance, so police think he had something to do with it. The man said he didn't and his friends agree.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/29521799/detail.html

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- Detectives investigating the mysterious disappearance of Lindsey Baum served a search warrant at a local business on Tuesday.

The FBI and Grays Harbor sheriff's deputies searched Hartman's Jewelry and Repair located on Fourth Street where the 10-year-old girl was last seen 28 months ago. They also searched the store owners' home just outside of town.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/132106953.html

There's no way they would just search this guy's home and business because he doesn't have an alibi. There's got to be something more to it.

Not sure if this info will be removed or not, I understand if it is.

Tim has given several alibis to several people for that night.. and now, all of a sudden (after he lawyered up) he doesn't have one?

have followed this case very silently since it began. Still think the perp is local and that Lindsey is somewhere close by. i PRAY TO GOD FOR HELP IN FINDING HER.

Detectives investigating the mysterious disappearance of Lindsey Baum served a search warrant at a local business on Tuesday.

The FBI and Grays Harbor sheriff's deputies searched Hartman's Jewelry and Repair located on Fourth Street - the street on which the 10-year-old girl was last seen 28 months ago. They also searched the store owners' home just outside of town.

Deputies said they are not looking for anything specific; they said the search warrant is one in a series being served in an effort to find the missing girl.

Area residents said they are relieved to see the investigation is still active.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/132106953.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back