661 users online (84 members and 577 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    JenniferO is offline Fear has a large shadow, but she herself is small.
    MCCLEARY, Wash. -- Detectives investigating the mysterious disappearance of Lindsey Baum served a search warrant at a local business on Tuesday.

The FBI and Grays Harbor sheriff's deputies searched Hartman's Jewelry and Repair located on Fourth Street where the 10-year-old girl was last seen 28 months ago. They also searched the store owners' home just outside of town.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/132106953.html

There's no way they would just search this guy's home and business because he doesn't have an alibi. There's got to be something more to it.

Not sure if this info will be removed or not, I understand if it is.

Tim has given several alibis to several people for that night.. and now, all of a sudden (after he lawyered up) he doesn't have one?

have followed this case very silently since it began. Still think the perp is local and that Lindsey is somewhere close by. i PRAY TO GOD FOR HELP IN FINDING HER.

Detectives investigating the mysterious disappearance of Lindsey Baum served a search warrant at a local business on Tuesday.

The FBI and Grays Harbor sheriff's deputies searched Hartman's Jewelry and Repair located on Fourth Street - the street on which the 10-year-old girl was last seen 28 months ago. They also searched the store owners' home just outside of town.

Deputies said they are not looking for anything specific; they said the search warrant is one in a series being served in an effort to find the missing girl.

Area residents said they are relieved to see the investigation is still active.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    oh my GOSH! I have been thinking of Lindsey so much lately and actually posted/deleted a news article about a search warrant thinking it was this year (but it was old).. she has been on my mind so much lately... hoping something gets moving in her case! My thoughts and prayers are with you JenniferO as well!

Just saw the alerts in my in box about the search warrant. We need answers. It's been too long. Oh Lindsey - my heart breaks for you.

Lindsey Baum, Elizabeth Olten, Shantina Smiley/Azriel Carver, Susan Powell, Rachel Anderson, Kyron Horman, Isabel Celis, Sierra Newbold, Lyric Cook & Elizabeth Collins, Christopher Marks, Reena Williams - NEVER FORGOTTEN

Quote Originally Posted by jvk View Post
    (story time)

Mark portrayed 'Peter' (iirc) (the owner or worker of the Jewelry shop ^, on Maple) as not having a 'great opinion of Lindsey &/or the Baum family. "~That girl was up to 'things'" (Lindsey)

Mark also didn't have such a great opinion. Mark mentioned being aware Lindsey was on the internet. He generally & repeatedly came off disliking Lindsey &/or the family.

Mark added one other thing. Mark said he believes 'Eric' (who lives (according to Marks pointing) in the North-Eastern part of town) 'probably did it' (as in abducting Lindsey) Mark said Eric had conversed with him (@ an unknown time) about 'young girls.

The conversation was strange.. but you couldn't expect much else. At one point he stopped talking almost like he'd just realized he's telling all this to a stranger & briefly thought twice.

If nothing else i'd suggest an interview with persons from this ^ Jewelry shop.

I'm still confident the person i spoke to being "Mark". As far as "Peter" & Eric are concerned, it seems obvious "Peter" is Hartman. (Peter not being Hartman's his first name)

One of the first persons i attempted to talk to turned out to be Hartman.

I didn't know Hartman's name at the time but i saw him coming out of the jewelry store & started approaching him with the intent to get his ear & opinion on what may have happened.

At the time Hartman's demeanor was anything but suspicious. He was well dressed and looked professional. I couldn't tell if he was in a hurry or something, or maybe he quickly caught eye of my camera, but he wanted absolutely nothing to do with me.

I don't recall exactly what i said but it was short like "hey do you have a minute" and his response was probably not much more than "no" as he quickly walked away into the post office or library.

Anyways, as far as Hartman is concerned during that time frame that's about it for me.

I think it's reasonable to say people have had suspicions about him. Some of it obvious given the jewelry store location and some because of other context.

Based on what i know he's probably been +/-somewhat difficult to work with from a LE standpoint. Could have been digging himself in since day one.

Komo's new article on the searches.

Thinking of you, Lindsay.
    "I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life."
    Rest in peace, Ethan Stacy and Aja Johnson.

Oh Lindsay, I'm praying so hard that LE brings you home, Sweetie! May the angels stay with you and help the searchers find you.

Salem

Deputies said they are not looking for anything specific; they said the search warrant is one in a series being served in an effort to find the missing girl.

Area residents said they are relieved to see the investigation is still active.

So....they got a SW to browse?? Aren't SWs usually rather 'specific'?

If my recollection is accurate, the jewelry store safe was a search interest in the early days, yes?

A crime of opportunity?

Where was TH that evening?
    ......... ..........
    .my opinions are my own.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckMaureen View Post
    <Snipped>

Where was TH that evening?
    I can state for a fact that TH was in McCleary on the night Lindsey went missing.

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferO View Post
    I can state for a fact that TH was in McCleary on the night Lindsey went missing.
    Did TH attend the retirement party at the VFW?
    ......... ..........
    .my opinions are my own.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckMaureen View Post
    Did TH attend the retirement party at the VFW?
    Not that I am aware of.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast