1338 users online (295 members and 1043 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    JenniferO is offline Fear has a large shadow, but she herself is small.
    Searches are complete. They have handed the building back to TH.

Also the search warrants are sealed so we won't be getting those anytime soon.

"Investigators took photos and bagged evidence at the shop, home, and car. Police said the searches were deeper than those they had conducted previously. They would not say what they were looking for, but hinted that searches would either sharpen their focus on the man or rule him out.

“We’re just trying to gather some information that will either lead us in a different direction or have us continue on the path of investigation we’re on,” Chief Deputy Dave PImentel of the Grays Harbor Sheriff’s Office said."

Read more http://www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-poli...,7365959.story

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferO View Post
    "Investigators took photos and bagged evidence at the shop, home, and car. Police said the searches were deeper than those they had conducted previously. They would not say what they were looking for, but hinted that searches would either sharpen their focus on the man or rule him out.

We’re just trying to gather some information that will either lead us in a different direction or have us continue on the path of investigation we’re on,” Chief Deputy Dave PImentel of the Grays Harbor Sheriff’s Office said."Read more http://www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-poli...,7365959.story
    This speaks volumes to me. "The path of the investigation we're on ".

This is a search I have been waiting for. Finally.Thank you LE and FBI. Now let's hope they find forensic evidence. Because Lindsey deserves it. And that's all that matters.

Can anyone tell us if there is any criminal history with TH?

Quote Originally Posted by chicoliving View Post
    So....they got a SW to browse?? Aren't SWs usually rather 'specific'?
    That's the way it works here in Australia - LE must have reasonable grounds (usually through information provided by oath or affirmation) that there is or will be evidentiary material at/on the site/subject of the SW (s 3E Crimes Act 1914(Cth)).

I would imagine that the process for obtaining a SW in the US is much the same. Judges don't approve any old SW application that comes their way. In order to avoid problems at trial with evidence being ruled inadmissable due to an incorrectly executed SW, they're usually very stringent.

TakeNote is offline Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    so relieved that they are still searching for you Lindsey

Quote Originally Posted by chicoliving View Post
    Deputies said they are not looking for anything specific; they said the search warrant is one in a series being served in an effort to find the missing girl.

Area residents said they are relieved to see the investigation is still active.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/132106953.html

So....they got a SW to browse?? Aren't SWs usually rather 'specific'?
    They had to have something to give them probable cause so the Judge would sign the warrant. Also, this SW let them search "a little deeper" than previously, so there must be something that has LE suspicious and able to convince a Judge to let them search 'deeper.'

I just hope that they found something that will lead to Lindsay coming home.

Salem

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    They had to have something to give them probable cause so the Judge would sign the warrant. Also, this SW let them search "a little deeper" than previously, so there must be something that has LE suspicious and able to convince a Judge to let them search 'deeper.'

I just hope that they found something that will lead to Lindsay coming home.

Salem
    I suspect if the probable cause is nothing more than "inconsistent statements during questioning" or similar, the SWs might amount to nothing more than fishing expeditions?

Also: "a little deeper" ...

The new SWs would have to include for those "a little deeper" references so, for what are they searching now that they hadn't with previous SWs?

Tools?
    Clothing?
    Chemicals?
    Media (camera, pics, CDs, DVDs)?
    ......... ..........
    .my opinions are my own.

I cannot confirm this is Lindsey related but I was just messaged by a truck driver friend that he passed 9 state patrol, 6 sheriff, a bunch of unmarked cars and three SWAT team trucks were seen heading towards McCleary. He seen them 20 miles west of McCleary headed in an east bound direction (towards McCleary).

Someone else (in McCleary) confirmed that there is some sort of activity near the police station.

I'll update when I hear more

(Mods, if this is inappropriate let me know please.)

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckMaureen View Post
    I suspect if the probable cause is nothing more than "inconsistent statements during questioning" or similar, the SWs might amount to nothing more than fishing expeditions?

Also: "a little deeper" ...

The new SWs would have to include for those "a little deeper" references so, for what are they searching now that they hadn't with previous SWs?

Tools?
    Clothing?
    Chemicals?
    Media (camera, pics, CDs, DVDs)?
    Well.. TH was overheard mentioning sledgehammers and something being "wrecked". So I think "a little deeper" may include some concrete removal (MOO).

Also, store lights were being turned off last night and black lights were seen to be being used. And pictures were being taken (could see the flash of the camera)

I cannot confirm this is Lindsey related but I was just messaged by a truck driver friend that he passed 9 state patrol, 6 sheriff, a bunch of unmarked cars and three SWAT team trucks were seen heading towards McCleary. He seen them 20 miles west of McCleary headed in an east bound direction (towards McCleary).

Someone else (in McCleary) confirmed that there is some sort of activity near the police station.

I'll update when I hear more

(Mods, if this is inappropriate let me know please.)
    You are fine, JenniferO. You are a verified local in this case and allowed to post what is reported to you.

Thanks Kimster.

It's confirmed that SWAT is in McCleary. Not clear on where they are going or if it's even related to TH. It's possible that they are serving another warrant since they said that TH was only one of many POIs.

Thanks Kimster.

It's confirmed that SWAT is in McCleary. Not clear on where they are going or if it's even related to TH. It's possible that they are serving another warrant since they said that TH was only one of many POIs.
    I know it's a huge stretch but, wouldn't it be great if LE suspcted LB is alive and being held against her will in a McCleary hidden sub/basement?

Well, anything is possible .
    ......... ..........
    .my opinions are my own.

Just received confirmation that LE is back at the jewelry store this morning. Not sure if they are also back at his residence or not.

I'm listening to Grays Harbor County Police Dispatch - East Live Audio Feed. No activity heard so far. I know scanner posts should be in another thread so I will not post blow by blow.
    ......... ..........
    .my opinions are my own.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast