1079 users online (185 members and 894 guests)  

Websleuths News

MD - Jessica Nguyen, 12, stabbed to death, Gaithersburg, 31 May 2011

http://www.myfoxdc.com//dpp/news/mar...-nguyen-101811

Police say David Rich Hang, 42, step-father of Jessica Nyguen,was arrested Tuesday on the strength of an arrest warrant for first degree murder.

REALLY??? Another Stepfather????
    Sigh.....
    It's just MOO. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time and it surely won't be the last!

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

It's just MOO. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time and it surely won't be the last!

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/mary...-nguyen-101811

Stepfather Charged in Murder of Jessica Nguyen

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    I read about this earlier... How terribly sad.
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

North Carolina's beautiful Blue Ridge Mtns.
    Look at his smirk !!!! Bless her heart. I'm sick of paying for these killers room and board and food!
    About the time we can make ends meet, somebody moves the ends. Herbert Hoover

Quote Originally Posted by deelytful1 View Post

He's married to four other women? How does that work?

Poor little girl. 12 years old. Senseless. What a rotten POS to do that to a sweet innocent kid.

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2011/10...und-68067.html

David Rich Hang arrested for killing Jessica Nguyen, DNA found

During a press conference Wednesday, police said they have DNA evidence linking Hang to the crime. The DNA was found on a sheaf for a knife found at the scene of the killing.

Police also said his shoe size fits a boot print found at the scene.

Was this all just to get back at the mom for divorcing him? UGH..

http://www.myfoxdc.com//dpp/news/mar...killing-101911

David Rich Hang, Charged With Murder of Stepdaughter Jessica Nguyen, Denied Bond
    Prosecutors say Hang married Jessica's mother years ago when the mother was having immigration issues. Officials say Hang was paid for marrying Jessica's mother. Prosecutors say Hang is married to at least one other woman.

From December 2012:

http://wjla.com/news/local/david-han...a-nguyen-82689

The stepfather of a murdered 12-year-old honors student who was found slain in her Gaithersburg home was sentenced to life without parole Monday afternoon.

The jury previously convicted David Hang, 42, of first-degree murder in the slaying Jessica Nguyen...

"Now she is punished by her daughter's death. It serves her right,” Hang was recorded saying during a jailhouse phone call... When Hang fell in love with another woman, he became furious that he couldn't get a divorce.