709 users online (81 members and 628 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Missing Baby Lisa Sighting Reported in Kansas

Riley County Police told WIBW 13 News that a female witness spotted a baby matching Lisa Irwin's description with two women at McCalister's Deli at about 1 p.m. Tuesday afternoon.

Police are now searching for what the witness described as a small black car from around 1998 or 1999 with Missouri license plates.
    http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/2334...sas-city-d.htm

Meanwhile, police are looking for two women who were spotted this afternoon with a baby who looked like Lisa at a Manhattan, Kan., restaurant.

A woman told Riley County police the baby was at McAlister’s Deli, 421 Tuttle Creek Blvd., with two women who seemed suspicious, said Capt. Kurt Moldrup. She said the women and baby left heading north in small black car with Missouri tags. Kansas Highway Patrol Trooper Ben Gardener said the car could be a 1998 or 1999 model, but authorities didn’t know what make it was.

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/18...s-at-site.html

"Two women were in a diner with a baby who fits the description about an hour-and-half away in Manhattan, Kansas," private eye Bill Stanton told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview.

"When they were approached they walked out and a police APB is out searching for their car," revealed the investigator, who is busy working the case.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...n-diner-kansas

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    "Two women were in a diner with a baby who fits the description about an hour-and-half away in Manhattan, Kansas," private eye Bill Stanton told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview.

"When they were approached they walked out and a police APB is out searching for their car," revealed the investigator, who is busy working the case.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...n-diner-kansas
    Oh my. And before this somebody reported "baby Lisa" sighting in Ca. And who knows where else.
    Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    Oh my. And before this somebody reported "baby Lisa" sighting in Ca. And who knows where else.
    I know. We'll probably see many more sightings reported but hey until we know for sure if she is no longer alive, I think it's important that people continue to look for her.

I'm still hopeful.

I know. We'll probably see many more sightings reported but hey until we know for sure if she is no longer alive, I think it's important that people continue to look for her.

I'm still hopeful.
    But meanwhile innocent people all over the country might be getting harassed just because their baby resembles "baby Lisa." What concerns me that it might end badly, such as somebody trying to take "baby Lisa" from the parents and such.
    Just my opinion

But meanwhile innocent people all over the country might be getting harassed just because their baby resembles "baby Lisa." What concerns me that it might end badly, such as somebody trying to take "baby Lisa" from the parents and such.
    I wouldn't call it harrassing when a child is missing.

I had somebody eyeing my baby BOY in Walmart the other day. (16 months but he's tiny so he looks about 12 months.) She even said that he looks like a boy version of Lisa Irwin. I assured her that he is a boy and was born right here. lol Honestly though, at least people are looking!

I wouldn't call it harrassing when a child is missing.
    So what are the people supposed to do if they have children resembling baby Lisa? Are you supposed to be constantly proving that this in fact is your child?
    Just my opinion

If you are going to bother to call in a supposed sighting, a license plate might be a good idea...surely there was time to get that, since no one mentions the women breaking into a run?
    Just my opinion, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    If you are going to bother to call in a supposed sighting, a license plate might be a good idea...surely there was time to get that, since no one mentions the women breaking into a run?
    I believe that's what police said. They need specific leads.
    Just my opinion

If only the person has a cell phone camera that could have gotten some kind of photo of the people and the baby and the car. So much can be revealed by blowing up those photos. Or....does the deli have a cam?

So what are the people supposed to do if they have children resembling baby Lisa? Are you supposed to be constantly proving that this in fact is your child?
    I would probably carry her Birth Certificate around with me if I had a yr old baby girl with big blue eyes and white blonde hair. And I would GLADLY offer it up if it would help LE move on to the next sighting. imoo
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by MamaK View Post
    I had somebody eyeing my baby BOY in Walmart the other day. (16 months but he's tiny so he looks about 12 months.) She even said that he looks like a boy version of Lisa Irwin. I assured her that he is a boy and was born right here. lol Honestly though, at least people are looking!
    True! I'm in Los Angeles, and I look very hard at every baby I see that might be her.

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    I would probably carry her Birth Certificate around with me if I had a yr old baby girl with big blue eyes and white blonde hair. And I would GLADLY offer it up if it would help LE move on to the next sighting. imoo
    Is baby Lisa's hair red? I thought it was red.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast