GUILTY WA - Mikarah Sanders, 15, shot to death, Burien, 31 Dec 2009

I'm gonna say it, I don't care who it offends. The defendants mother said this to the dead girls mom:

"This is hard for everybody and I know you hurt, Zakiya, I know you're hurt and your family's hurt and I'm sorry," she said. "I love you like I did before this. I'm not condoning what my baby did ... but for you to take his entire life isn't fair."

Really...not fair?! are you freaking kidding me?! What isn't fair is that your repeat offending of a son decided to take someones life over some stupid internet posting. What would have been "fair" would be to sentence him to death. This is disgusting and no wonder her son acts like he does. Sounds like "mommy" may have always spoken up for him and called things "unfair" that aren't.

Angels: It's never fair to the victim or their families. The law protects the defendant, they get free legal help, free housing, free health care including dental and eyeglasses. The victim is known as 'the body', the courts usually won't allow photos of them before they were murdered. Then later on appeal, the defendant will claim that allowing crime scene photos or autopsy photos shown were unfair to them receiving a fair trial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back