1132 users online (233 members and 899 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 19 October 2011

Please post your links or coverage from t.v. here for today!

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

The Today Show said parents not allowed to enter home now that search warrant is in place.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

I'm excited about the search warrant scheduled for today. LE will have full access to the house. I wish them luck!

Baby Lisa, where are you? GB your little heart.
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Quote Originally Posted by HatesSociopaths View Post
    Good news - KCTV.com today will be posting an interview done with two people who knew Debbie at Ft Bragg. Sara and Shirley. It is going to be huge. (I tipped the journalist to interview them by the way. Sara had been posting comments on another site. I sent about 10 media outlets a link and he jumped on it within minutes.) It will be a two day presentation.

http://www.kctv5.com/
    Thanks, HatesSociopaths!

That should be very interesting!
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Good news - KCTV.com today will be posting an interview done with two people who knew Debbie at Ft Bragg. Sara and Shirley. It is going to be huge. (I tipped the journalist to interview them by the way. Sara had been posting comments on another site. I sent about 10 media outlets a link and he jumped on it within minutes.) It will be a two day presentation.

Thank u thank u!!! I was following them too!!

Cheers! Well done!

It's so cool for me to see WSers helping to guide the media like this. A lot of times I feel like we don't like what we get from the media, but there's not much we can do to change it...so this is really neat!
    now an official Penn State alum!

Kindness is magic. (Derek)

@JaneDoe25 (Twitter) <~~~ videos & pics of Harry right here

something i saw this morning! Debbie and Jeremy smoke. They were smoking on back deck. could she have been smoking in computer room and left window open. www.gma.com also she could of left the yard littered with cigarette butts and not perp. moo.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyme View Post
    something i saw this morning! Debbie and Jeremy smoke. They were smoking on back deck. could she have been smoking in computer room and left window open. www.gma.com also she could of left the yard littered with cigarette butts and not perp. moo.
    Oh no! I heard yesterday (http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/2011...-go-bare-bones) that this can contribute to SIDS, especially if mom smokes while pregnant. (I don't know that DB did, or that she got much second-hand smoke while pregnant.) I dunno if anyone is still thinking that there could've been some accident, but I thought this link was interesting.
    now an official Penn State alum!

Kindness is magic. (Derek)

@JaneDoe25 (Twitter) <~~~ videos & pics of Harry right here

For anyone who doesnt know these two ladies this interview will be a eye opener into debbies personality! moo

They must have found something in the woods then yesterday right? It was right after that search ended the police went to the Irwin home. I wonder what they found out there?

Quote Originally Posted by Wanting2Help View Post
    They must have found something in the woods then yesterday right? It was right after that search ended the police went to the Irwin home. I wonder what they found out there?
    I doubt they found anything at all, because they left so quickly, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanting2Help View Post
    I saw a rumor but i dont believe it. If they found a body the news would of been all over it. U would see white tent go up medical examiner Ive seen cases where they have had to leave bodies in woods overnight and have guards to guard them until csi is done. moo

Quote Originally Posted by Turnadot View Post
    I doubt they found anything at all, because they left so quickly, IMO.
    Same here. I think the search warrant was just a timing thing. They would have been waiting for it to be signed. It just happened to be done during or after the search.

MOO

Quote Originally Posted by luckyme View Post
    For anyone who doesnt know these two ladies this interview will be a eye opener into debbies personality! moo
    Am I the only one not impressed by this? If these two people know anything germane to the whereabouts of Lisa they should be talking to the police, not the media. If they don't know anything, I'm not interested in hearing them interviewed. If all they have to say involves muck raking and character assassination against the mother, I'm really not interested in hearing them. MOO.

Teaser on GMA...Police back at Irwin home...story coming up.

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast