1244 users online (279 members and 965 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    greenpalm is offline I don't say much unless I've really thought it through. Then I go on and on.

The boys heard clicking Noises discuss here

In the Good Morning America interview with Joe Tacopina, Bill Stanton & George Stephanopolous, BS says that on the night of Lisa's disappearance one of the boys (which one is not stated) heard "clicking noises."

Here's a link to that interview, the clicking noises are near the end.

http://abcnews.go.com/t/video/index?...fromVideo=true

keeponsearching is offline The mighty Oak was once a little nut that stood its ground.
    Computer typing also can make a clicking sound. My childs room was next door to a friends computer room, and one night I just heard click click click from him typing.

greenpalm is offline I don't say much unless I've really thought it through. Then I go on and on.
    Yes, but Jeremy has said in other interviews that the computer room and the boys room are on opposite corners of the house. He was discussing if they could have heard someone coming in the window.

Also, I would imagine that this clicking noise would be non-routine to the boy, or he wouldn't have noticed it.

Here are other suggestions:
    Baby swing
    Sponge mop
    Cigarette lighter
    Phone texting
    Baby coughing as heard over the monitor
    Attic stairs
    Clothing with snaps in the dryer
    Baby wearing clothing with snaps in the dryer.
    Tap shoes
    Castanets
    Crib railing moving up and down
    Giant cockroaches communicating

That's all I can remember for now

BritsKate is offline Past mistakes should teach you to create a wonderful future.
    Quote Originally Posted by greenpalm View Post
    Yes, but Jeremy has said in other interviews that the computer room and the boys room are on opposite corners of the house. He was discussing if they could have heard someone coming in the window.

Also, I would imagine that this clicking noise would be non-routine to the boy, or he wouldn't have noticed it.

Here are other suggestions:
    Baby swing
    Sponge mop
    Cigarette lighter
    Phone texting
    Baby coughing as heard over the monitor
    Attic stairs
    Clothing with snaps in the dryer
    Baby wearing clothing with snaps in the dryer.
    Tap shoes
    Castanets
    Crib railing moving up and down
    Giant cockroaches communicating

That's all I can remember for now
    Thanks for the image of giant cockroaches tap dancing while jamming castanets!

Quote Originally Posted by keeponsearching View Post
    Computer typing also can make a clicking sound. My childs room was next door to a friends computer room, and one night I just heard click click click from him typing.
    I was thinking the same, that the computer keyboard can make clicking sounds..

also, my hard drive is failing, about to go out, and my hard drive often times makes weird clicking noises.

also, If I have my keypad on my cell phone enabled, and when I text, it makes little clicking sounds to..
    my other car is a broomstick

Q: What's the best advice you can give to a witch on a broomstick?

A: Don't fly off the handle!

Quote Originally Posted by BritsKate View Post
    Thanks for the image of giant cockroaches tap dancing while jamming castanets!
    You're welcome, but I can't take credit. There was a LOT of silliness about this overnight on the search warrant thread.

Like I said last night on the other thread - JI was away - DB was having her "adult" time. I think her adult time involved drugs. I also think the clicking sound could have been cocaine being cut into lines on a mirror or a glass (table maybe). Think back to Scarface and those sounds....

The sound wouldn't be a common one or it wouldn't have been mentioned IMO

I wish we had heard her explanation on how the younger boy got into her bed. Was it because he heard noises and got up? She made it seem at the beginning that this was something planned because she likes to take the opportunity to sleep with the children when she can. Then we hear that they fell asleep in their own room watching a movie. Was she "blacked out" when the child came into her room...with a kitten.

And what about that kitten? A new kitten in the house would make lots of noises.

None of those original happy family scenarios seem to be playing out here.

MOO

Quote Originally Posted by vlpate View Post
    Like I said last night on the other thread - JI was away - DB was having her "adult" time. I think her adult time involved drugs. I also think the clicking sound could have been cocaine being cut into lines on a mirror or a glass (table maybe). Think back to Scarface and those sounds....

The sound wouldn't be a common one or it wouldn't have been mentioned IMO
    I think this is a HUGE leap!!!!!!! No money to pay the cell phone bills but now you have them buying cocaine.... Where is there any evidence of this?

justbeachy is offline "It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to respond; that was rhetorical."
    Quote Originally Posted by imawitch View Post
    I was thinking the same, that the computer keyboard can make clicking sounds..

also, my hard drive is failing, about to go out, and my hard drive often times makes weird clicking noises.

also, If I have my keypad on my cell phone enabled, and when I text, it makes little clicking sounds to..
    BBM

So true about the keyboard clicking. I know people who type with the tips of their nails (rather than the pads of their fingers) and you can hear that clicking sound from across the house!

Tool box. I will stick with my theory that if Lisa is deceased, she would've been put in tool box (metal).

Closing and opening of the metal would make a clicking sound.

God, I hope I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by greenpalm View Post
    In the Good Morning America interview with Joe Tacopina, Bill Stanton & George Stephanopolous, BS says that on the night of Lisa's disappearance one of the boys (which one is not stated) heard "clicking noises."

Here's a link to that interview, the clicking noises are near the end.

http://abcnews.go.com/t/video/index?...fromVideo=true
    I have a problem with EVERYTHING BS claims, <Mod Snip>
    Last edited by imamaze; 10-19-2011 at 10:29 AM. Reason: name calling

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

I was just taping up some boxes to send to my daughter up north

and as I was pulling the Packing tape of the roll and cutting it,

It sounded some what like a Clicking sound.

If some one was "bundling" some thing in plastic and wrapping it

with Duct tape or packing tape it might be mistaken for clicking...
    “These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."

Where are the other family members of the two boys? JI's ex and her family, and the other boys father and his family? Aren't they concerned about what their son's are going through right now? Shouldn't they be involved ?

The video isn't working for me. A fan set to oscillate, but is stuck? Or the fan blowing something, like a hanger on the door.

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast