705 users online (97 members and 608 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18
    Snortable drugs being chopped up with a razor blade on a mirror? Clicking noise for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2four717 View Post
    Snortable drugs being chopped up with a razor blade on a mirror? Clicking noise for sure.
    Drugs? I haven't seen any evidence that suggests drug use by Lisa's parents. How about the furnace having a problem and it being the source of the clicks? I'm sure that there's one in the house.
    Whether you have an electric furnace or an oil-heated one, a clicking sound emanating from your heating system can be not just annoying but a sign that something is seriously wrong. There could be several reasons for a persistent clicking noise in your furnace. When in doubt, it is best to contact a service professional to make sure a problem larger than an aggravating noise isn't looming on the horizon.
    Read more: Clicking Noises in Furnaces | eHow http://www.ehow.com/how_11386575_cli...#ixzz2T2bTP8Sj

Quote Originally Posted by RANCH View Post
    Drugs? I haven't seen any evidence that suggests drug use by Lisa's parents. How about the furnace having a problem and it being the source of the clicks? I'm sure that there's one in the house.

Read more: Clicking Noises in Furnaces | eHow http://www.ehow.com/how_11386575_cli...#ixzz2T2bTP8Sj
    Gas ranges also click before igniting the burner. Electric heaters also click when they cool down, oscillating fans will click when they change direction. There are probably 100s of innocent household items that are capable of emitting a clicking noise. In fact, we don't kow at what point during the night the boys heard the noise, or if itis related to Lisa's disappearance. It could be related, or it could be totally unrelated.
    Anything worth dewing, is worth dewing well!
    Proud parent of 3 rescued schnauzers

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey2Me1MoThyme View Post
    Gas ranges also click before igniting the burner. Electric heaters also click when they cool down, oscillating fans will click when they change direction. There are probably 100s of innocent household items that are capable of emitting a clicking noise. In fact, we don't kow at what point during the night the boys heard the noise, or if itis related to Lisa's disappearance. It could be related, or it could be totally unrelated.
    I agree Dewey. There are plenty of innocuous reasons for a clicking sound to be in someones home. <modsnip>. MOO.
    Last edited by Salem; 05-11-2013 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Everybody gets their own opinion.

Oh my. One good sound that makes clicking is just as valid as another. None of us have the least clue what it might have been.

And yes, DB was using drugs. Not illegal drugs ~ but she claims she abused alcohol to the extent that she was incoherent as to understanding what happened that night. So no high horses please about drugs.
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

Quote Originally Posted by ExpectingUnicorns View Post
    Oh my. One good sound that makes clicking is just as valid as another. None of us have the least clue what it might have been.

And yes, DB was using drugs. Not illegal drugs ~ but she claims she abused alcohol to the extent that she was incoherent as to understanding what happened that night. So no high horses please about drugs.
    I don't think that using a legal "drug" like alcohol can be compared to "chopping" illegal drugs on a mirror and snorting it. No high horses here, just reality.

I think that Debbie admitted to being drunk. I don't recall her saying that she didn't understand what she did that night only that she doesn't know how Lisa was taken from her home. MOO.

Quote Originally Posted by ExpectingUnicorns View Post
    but she claims she abused alcohol to the extent that she was incoherent as to understanding what happened that night.
    isn't that what "blacked out" means?

Bradley later admitted in an interview with Megan Kelly of Fox News that she may have blacked out.

"It's a possibility," she said. "Just like anybody when you drink you don't remember the things that happened."
    *** THIS POST IS JMO (unless a link is provided) AND IS ONLY FOR USE ON WEBSLEUTHS -- PLEASE DO NOT LINK OR COPY IT ELSEWHERE ***

Quote Originally Posted by RANCH View Post
    I don't think that using a legal "drug" like alcohol can be compared to "chopping" illegal drugs on a mirror and snorting it. No high horses here, just reality.

I think that Debbie admitted to being drunk. I don't recall her saying that she didn't understand what she did that night only that she doesn't know how Lisa was taken from her home. MOO.
    Ranch, you said, "Drugs? I haven't seen any evidence that suggests drug use by Lisa's parents."

Thus my reply about their admitted abuse of drugs. Boxed wine purchase.

Blackout? Loss of time? Sleeping and the baby is just plain gone? <modsnip>
    Last edited by Salem; 05-13-2013 at 12:41 PM. Reason: No need to be snarky.
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

She claimed to have been too drunk to remember the last time she saw her child. I could care less whether alcohol or the drugs she takes are legal, her use of them was by her own admittance abusive. Of course she very well could be just lying and using the "I got drunk, I don't 'member" excuse... I am leaning towards that.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18