650 users online (85 members and 565 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 58 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

LE serves search warrant on family home #2

Lots of digging. I hope they find some answers today..

Squirrel carrying a nut.
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

Bring over from last page. My bet is they are preparing the ground and area for the ground penetrating radar to be used.

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Bringing over front the other thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Old Owl View Post
    Ok - have any of you noticed that along the fence line - to the right of the biggest tree trunk on screen - I have seen them "go down" like into a "hole"? I noticed this earlier when I thought I saw one "crawl up out of a hole". Now, they just showed that guy get back along the fence line and pushed through the growth and then, I swear, he stepped down - his head level when down. Also, there seems to be a sheet of plywood stuck up against the fence so no one can see. What is that? What's down there?

Please tell me someone else has noticed this and I'm not just
    YES! I keep trying to get a screen shot but can't. That would be right along the fence/wooded area that I tried to show in the satellite view...
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

Anyone else thinking we may be introduced to these investigators at a trial in the future?

what do they think is out there?????

Re-Posting :

For those who can't watch video, there are some photos and updates at :

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_...g_10-Month-Old

[I am so sorry I do not know how to post the photos ... anyone out there who can help TY ! ]
    JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

Couple of them look to just be on standby in the area being cleared..just holding rake and talking. It does appear they really want to rake/probe the area under all that brush. But on its face, it doesn't seem as though something would have been "buried" there..because it would have had to have been cleared to bury anything large, right? So maybe phones or other small items?

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Someone going into the front with a little black box, like a toolbox...
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

I don't know but if I lived next door I would be making a lot of money offering to rent my yard out for camera's.

Front of the house...two more hazmat suits going into home..one of them carrying a black case of some sort. Can't tell if its a briefcase or a kit of some kind.

Whoa, the last thread blew up while I was at a training! I am not getting a good feeling in my stomach...oh to be a fly on the wall! I hope they find her today...

2 hazmats entering front of residence. One carrying what looks like a black tool box or something.
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

Page 1 of 58 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast