LE serves search warrant on family home #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bring over from last page. My bet is they are preparing the ground and area for the ground penetrating radar to be used.

Bringing over front the other thread:

Ok - have any of you noticed that along the fence line - to the right of the biggest tree trunk on screen - I have seen them "go down" like into a "hole"? I noticed this earlier when I thought I saw one "crawl up out of a hole". Now, they just showed that guy get back along the fence line and pushed through the growth and then, I swear, he stepped down - his head level when down. Also, there seems to be a sheet of plywood stuck up against the fence so no one can see. What is that? What's down there?

Please tell me someone else has noticed this and I'm not just :crazy:

YES! I keep trying to get a screen shot but can't. That would be right along the fence/wooded area that I tried to show in the satellite view...

Anyone else thinking we may be introduced to these investigators at a trial in the future?

what do they think is out there?????:pullhair::pullhair::pullhair:

Couple of them look to just be on standby in the area being cleared..just holding rake and talking. It does appear they really want to rake/probe the area under all that brush. But on its face, it doesn't seem as though something would have been "buried" there..because it would have had to have been cleared to bury anything large, right? So maybe phones or other small items?

Someone going into the front with a little black box, like a toolbox...

I don't know but if I lived next door I would be making a lot of money offering to rent my yard out for camera's.

Front of the house...two more hazmat suits going into home..one of them carrying a black case of some sort. Can't tell if its a briefcase or a kit of some kind.

6aa55a68-acab-4fef-aff6-c2ab9433c7a0_400.jpg

Whoa, the last thread blew up while I was at a training! I am not getting a good feeling in my stomach...oh to be a fly on the wall! I hope they find her today...

2 hazmats entering front of residence. One carrying what looks like a black tool box or something.

Maybe the guys digging and raking around the foundation of the shed are actually a distraction to what's really going on over to the right of the screen...lots of work going on over there. :yes:

If they come back and say this was nothing we found nothing blah blah blah, I may have a meltdown!!!!

I am a little confused as to why some of the detective cars left the house though, anyone else wondering about that..

If they come back and say this was nothing we found nothing blah blah blah, I may have a meltdown!!!!

Me too. I just can't imagine all of this work for nothing. Please God, let them find something!!!!

Maybe the guys digging and raking around the foundation of the shed are actually a distraction to what's really going on over to the right of the screen...lots of work going on over there. :yes:

What link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member