1111 users online (229 members and 882 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 58 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

LE serves search warrant on family home #3

continue your discussion on the search warrant served on the family home here...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7253775#post7253775"]thread #2[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151995"]thread #1[/ame]

http://www.kmbc.com/index.html

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/

http://www.kctv5.com/

http://www.kansascity.com/

First!

If those are truly X-Ray trays,

They are sure taking a lot of them,

Something sure has their interest in the walls or floor...
    “These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."

So.. Do you think they are just seeing what they collected so far or are they done? I feel like on the outside watching them in the yard, they didnt do a very good job. JMO. not sure how they did inside though. I have to say though, how do we know if mom got rid of the cell phones that she didnt whip them over the fence into one of the neighbors yards..
    "When we were children, we used to think that when we grew up we would no longer be vulnerable. But to grow up is to accept vulnerability, to be alive is to be vulnerable." ~Madeleine L'Engle

Proud to say.. I have never been on the fence !!

Quote Originally Posted by CN2Souls View Post
    If those are truly X-Ray trays,

They are sure taking a lot of them,

Something sure has their interest in the walls or floor...
    Does anybody have a picture of what you are talking about? I am having problems with the feeds.
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

LE sure is going all out today. I've got to give them credit though. Some on FoxNews seemed to think they were going overboard, but I don't think there's such a thing as "overboard" when a 11 month old is missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lera213 View Post
    First!

How did you do that?

Holy smokes! I missed a lot while I was doing whatever it is I do here in lab!!!
    now an official Penn State alum!

Kindness is magic. (Derek)

@JaneDoe25 (Twitter) <~~~ videos & pics of Harry right here

Quote Originally Posted by frankie069 View Post
    So.. Do you think they are just seeing what they collected so far or are they done? I feel like on the outside watching them in the yard, they didnt do a very good job. JMO. not sure how they did inside though. I have to say though, how do we know if mom got rid of the cell phones that she didnt whip them over the fence into one of the neighbors yards..
    I seem to remember seeing pix of them looking through the neighbors yards and bushes at the start of the case.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by frankie069 View Post
    What is your reasoning on this? That LE didn't do a good job?
    My book, More Than Just A Pretty Face, about the unidentified photos of Rodney Alcala, will be published in 2017. Please visit and join my Facebook group to get all of the most recent information.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/621913531276073/

Quote Originally Posted by pferrin View Post
    How did you do that?
    fast on the refresh and had a lot of training about "Clicking" last night.

Quote Originally Posted by KaylynnCouture View Post
    LE sure is going all out today. I've got to give them credit though. Some on FoxNews seemed to think they were going overboard, but I don't think there's such a thing as "overboard" when a 11 month old is missing.
    From what I was reading they were doing, I agree. And good for them, any tiny piece of evidence will be helpful.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Can someone please take a screen shot of these black flat things everyone keeps talking about?

Thanks!

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    I've been out and about most of the day and haven't heard or read much about progress in the search. Can someone provide a brief summary of the activity at the Irwin home? Many thanks.

I had to run a work call.. is the backyard cam down now? Looks like it turned into a news report where the live stream was.

Page 1 of 58 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast