575 users online (84 members and 491 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Exclamation Bagged Salads Recall

Taylor Farms Retail Inc. is voluntarily recalling 3,265 cases of various bagged salad blends that have the potential to be contaminated with salmonella.

The bagged salad products include those with "best by" dates ranging from Oct. 18 to 21. They were marketed under the brand names Fresh Selections, HEB, Marketside and Taylor Farms.

The items were distributed in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Kentucky, Missouri, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia, Washington and Puerto Rico.

Snipped: http://www.krdo.com/news/29535886/detail.html

For more information you can call the number at the link above.

Central Oregon in the foothills of the Cascade mountains.
    This is unreal! As hard as it is to get Americans to eat their greens, concerns about food safety are only going to make it harder to get Americans to eat healthy!

Quote Originally Posted by KaylynnCouture View Post
    Taylor Farms Retail Inc. is voluntarily recalling 3,265 cases of various bagged salad blends that have the potential to be contaminated with salmonella.

The bagged salad products include those with "best by" dates ranging from Oct. 18 to 21. They were marketed under the brand names Fresh Selections, HEB, Marketside and Taylor Farms.

The items were distributed in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Kentucky, Missouri, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia, Washington and Puerto Rico.

Snipped: http://www.krdo.com/news/29535886/detail.html

For more information you can call the number at the link above.

Man...I have not been buying greens (bagged or otherwise) for just this reason!

Crud!!! We buy tons of bagged salad...

and i was so friggin' proud of myself for getting the kids to eat the salad i made.....2 days before this report.....

figures. :-O