1353 users online (303 members and 1050 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Moammar Gadhafi is dead, according to reports on Arab media.

CNN has not confirmed the reports.
    One of the networks reporting the news was Al-Ahrar, a National Transitional Council TV station. It didn't cite a source and the news couldn't be independently confirmed.
    Watch CNN-TV for live coverage.

Got this in my email alert. Links should follow soon

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Wow...
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Muammar Gaddafi 'killed' in gun battle

......NATO and the US state department said it cannot confirm any reports. Meanwhile in Benghazi, crowds gathered in the streets to start celebrating the reports of Gaddafi's death.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa...520869621.html

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

Good!
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Well then...

World waits on reports that Moammar Gadhafi is dead

http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/10/2...t-moammar.html

Obama team tracks news of Gadhafi

President Obama's national security team is tracking down divergent reports about the fate of former Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi -- including one unverified claim that he has been killed.

"The State Department cannot at this time confirm media reports on the capture or killing of Moammar Gadhafi," said spokesperson Victoria Nuland
    http://content.usatoday.com/communit...i/1?csp=34news

Saw a photo of the dead Qadhaffi on the Today Show. Not confirmed to be him, but it sure looks like him. Al-humdillilah!

Quote Originally Posted by Cypros View Post
    Saw a photo of the dead Qadhaffi on the Today Show. Not confirmed to be him, but it sure looks like him. Al-humdillilah!

I saw the photo too. He looked "door nail" dead to me

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

The downside... is seeing huge photos of a his face on every website I go to. Can't wait until the news fades a little so his face will go away.

Oh my god I hope this is true. I'm so sick of all the freakin' despots in the world.

Some pictures here NSFW and an article.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-sto...5875-23502371/
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”
    ― Eleanor Roosevelt

Official: Gadhafi is dead (CNN)

“@hadeelalsh: #Misrata military council told me #Gadhafi body will be taken to square in city for display” " - @ianinegypt

Another monster hiding in a hole. May he rot. mo

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast