Votes: 31 6.9%
  • I have no idea

Votes: 119 26.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nursebeeme

Reaction score
Quite a bit has happened since the morning baby Lisa was reported missing.. Has your mind changed? If so, why?

I changed my mind from I don't know to the mom did it.
Was baby Lisa's disappearance the result of an accident, negligence or a purposeful horror? IDK but I feel sure the mom is responsible.

One big clue-she was drunk.

Second clue- she won't cooperate with LE. Not cooperating with LE speaks volumes. :banghead:

Thrid clue, no begging:furious: for her child because she knows her baby is deceased.

There is no need for Deborah to keep her yap shut. Especially after LE searched the home for 16ish hours. They have evidence.

IMO

She needs to talk--Lisa needs to be brought home.

imo

I'm at pretty much the same place- I would probably need to see some science to make an assumption about guilt OR innocence.

I'm in the same place; I have no idea.

I sure hope some other dude did it, though.

Yeah, I completely fell off the fence after the time change and her admission of being drunk. It wasn't just that she was drunk and possibly passed out, it was her whole demeanor. It was like she was defiant and defensive. I don't think what happened was necessarily intentional but I can see how she would want to hide an accident. I don't think JI has anything to do with this. He seems to buy into her belief that it was OK to have "adult time" with 3 small children who depended on her.

I'm still on the I don't know, but all of the media misreporting and skew is sure making me take the families side not against like I feel they are trying to do.

I'm still on the fence but so terribly close to falling off on the Mom did it side. I'm just a person who simply can't fathom that a mother would actually kill her child, and I don't want to believe she did it.:(

I'm also befuddled by the fact she was drinking when she had 3 kids to look after. When my 3 were small, I didn't have time to think about drinking! By the time they were bathed and in the bed, I was ready for bed myself, and didn't need a drink to make me sleepy.

I changed my mind from I don't know to the mom did it.
Was baby Lisa's disappearance the result of an accident, negligence or a purposeful horror? IDK but I feel sure the mom is responsible.

One big clue-she was drunk.

Second clue- she won't cooperate with LE. Not cooperating with LE speaks volumes. :banghead:

Thrid clue, no begging:furious: for her child because she knows her baby is deceased.

There is no need for Deborah to keep her yap shut. Especially after LE searched the home for 16ish hours. They have evidence.

IMO

She needs to talk--Lisa needs to be brought home.

imo

Ditto for me.

I haven't changed my mind but I admit I've wobbled a little. I still do not believe Lisa's family had anything to do with her disappearance but I'm glad LE has scoured the house, once they are able to take the focus off the family then they can direct their attention to other possible suspects such as neighbors, especially the ones that say the husband saw a man carrying a diaper clad baby. I'm still not clear if the husband was going to work or coming home from work...I've heard both on MSM.

My opinion is the same. I have no idea what happened to this precious baby girl.

If LE knows for sure, they're doing a great job of hiding it.

I had to change my opinion from mom to mom and dad. Not because of anything the media has said. I am going solely on the words that have come out of the mouths of the mom and dad.

Before the MK interview, I said the mom came across as lazy and manipulative. I got a hinky feeling each time the dad was speaking and she would jump in and bring the focus to her.

The first story given was all fairy tales and kittens. At that point, the baby's bedtime was 7:30. DB was in the computer room and opened the window before checking on her daughter at 10:30. After that, she turned all the lights off and locked the door, as the door is always locked. And the cell phones were nikked. According to the mom, none of it made sense. But, they never called the phones, which makes no sense to me.

When the dad comes home at 4AM, he says the front door was open and all the lights were on. He went to the computer room and noticed the window had been tampered with. He went to check on his boys, then Lisa, then his girlfriend. He asked her why all the lights were on? He asked her why the computer room window was open.

Once this story began to be picked apart, speculation was raised by several media types. The window was ruled out as a point of entry by LE. All the lights in the house being turned on came under scrutiny and as to an intruder break in, I agreed with the mother...it made no sense.

Then, once MSM began to speculate, they discovered that the mom had painted herself into a corner, boxed herslf in with this story.

And then, a revelation ocurred!

The mom and dad practically bombarded the three major netowrks, wanting each to know that not only was she drinking, she was drunk. Not only was she drunk, she also takes anti-anxiety pills. This was not something the reporters pulled out of her. This was something she came there specifically to tell them.

Why?

Because, with her claim of being bombed, she jerked away every piece of a timeline and evidence reported thus far. Gone is the 10:30 check on Lisa. Gone is the 7:30 bedtime. Instead, we have a 6:40 PM bedtime from a woman who can not be believed. Suffice it to say I don't believe she was drunk. I don't believe the cell phones were stolen, either.

They told JJP that the window was not the point of entry. They told MK it was.
They can not be believed.

The father listed off the number of lights that were on. The mom jumped in once again to try and back pedal from her ealier assertion that every light in the house was on.

And, now I learn it appears father got home at 3:30, went past Lisa's room, door open, lights on, a room he can see straight into an empty crib from the kitchen, twice if not four times.

Sadly for this little missing baby, we have only the words from two people who can not be believed and don't really seem to understand how people wouldn't trust anything they have to say now.

That baby deserves a heck of alot better than this charade being brought by the two people who are supposed to love and protect her.

All I have to go on that I can believe is the 911 call, you know, the one of a burglary in progress.

Until LE gives us something I have to say they are innocent. I can't trust MSM any more than the blogs and facebook. It all contains errors so what mom and dad have said is really unknown at this point afaic. Who knows what has been edited or twisted etc. I sure don't. Le has been so very vague too. Even with the parents not cooperating thing. No holes in their stories, evidence of intruder, cooperating, to gaps and inconsistencies, no evidence of intruder, not cooperating. I just don't see how the parents could have done it with what we do know. Mom was drunk and dad at work. SODDI

I went back and watched the interview with the neighbor that said her husband saw a man walking down the street with a baby in a diaper at midnight. I can't get past that. She looks sincere and says she regrets not calling that night. I wish she had too.

At first I was leaning towards the Dad, now I am thinking Mom. Don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member