Man seen carrying diaper clad baby

momtective

Lifetime WS Non-Mod
Reaction score
Please bring all references video/articles of the man seen carrying a diaper clad baby, here.

I want to know exactly who saw what! I want to know if the husband was going to work or coming home from work.
In one article it says he was going to work, in other it says he was coming home from work...so which is it? In one article or video she says "We" seen and in another she says "He" seen...so which is it?

A neighbor, who later asked NBC Action News that she not be named, said her husband was coming home around 12 a.m. Tuesday when he saw the man carrying a baby wearing only a diaper.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/new...#ixzz1bMxJbch4

At the end of the first video the mans wife is speaking to a reporter and it sounds like she says "We seen the guy act like he was gonna go into a residence over here but then my husband drove off so we're thinking he was just doing that so my husband would leave."

In another video (I'll have to hunt it down) it's reported that the husband returned to the home after seeing the man carrying the baby and asked his wife to call the police.

So which is it, was the man going to work or coming home from work and just exactly who saw what?

Eyewitnesses are notoriously wrong. I'm sure most of them mean well, like the lady in the above interview, she just wants to help LE find Lisa, but I tend to think she and her husband are mistaken.

I think that if the baby carrying, walking in the middle of the night guy was a person of interest, the police would have hunted him down the same way they hunted the bike riding, back pack wearing, homeless handyman down. I thought that early on it was reported that baby walker was checked out and ruled out.
Although he had no clues, one neighbor reportedly told police about seeing an African-American individual carrying a baby up the street around midnight, only hours before Lisa, (whose birthday on Nov. 11 would now make her 11 months old) was reported missing.

Was that information important? Some neighbors later heard that it was discounted and had turned out to be nothing. Since that day, they feel in limbo, lost, unsure and uneasy, wanting to support and believe the best of their neighbors, but not knowing what to believe.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/14/3208365/neighborhoods-trust-stability.html#ixzz1bN8LkQVg

In MY mind and in MY heart, the baby walker doesn't factor in to this case. I don't know why, but I just don't feel it.

MY OPINION ONLYYYY..

Maybe they were able to find out that that baby belonged to the man and he was just running to get the mail late at night or something. I'm sure they would have followed that lead. I hope so!

Who is to say he didn't go into the house?
I find it impossible to believe that LE did not check this out. It has been mentioned by LE so we know they are aware of the "tip." And I also find it hard to believe that anyone stealing a baby would be that close to a home as to be near the door, if he was making his getaway. JMO

If this was a credible lead, wouldn't LE have released a composite sketch?

I have always felt like this was looked into and discounted as Lisa or something that relates to Lisa.

If this was a credible lead, wouldn't LE have released a composite sketch?

Maybe he didn't get a good look at the guys face for a sketch, then it would be impossible for them to even look for him

Maybe he didn't get a good look at the guys face for a sketch, then it would be impossible for them to even look for him

Police don't seem to be interested in that story for whatever reason. Maybe they found the guy who was out with his child.

I thought this sounded a bit off when the guys wife wanted to do the talking and he did not want to talk about it and seemed to avoid the camera while she was interviewed. Her story was entirely based on what he told her so it was already second hand news.

Mike Thompson said he saw the man wearing a T-shirt and carrying a baby near Lisa's home at about 4 a.m. on Tuesday Oct. 4. Thompson said he waited about a week before he called police because he didn't immediately make the connection between what he saw and Lisa's disappearance.

(snip)

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29547997/detail.html#ixzz1bPrvP1z8

2 different people saw a baby that night??

Just heard on the today show during a very brief lisa update, that the account has been discredited.

http://g.co/maps/7rrhk

map showing where he saw the man and baby at 4am

(interactive case map.. but I have centered it on the location of the sighting... to look at other locations click on pushpins to the left of the map)

Mike Thompson said he saw the man wearing a T-shirt and carrying a baby near Lisa's home at about 4 a.m. on Tuesday Oct. 4. Thompson said he waited about a week before he called police because he didn't immediately make the connection between what he saw and Lisa's disappearance.

(snip)

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29547997/detail.html#ixzz1bPrvP1z8

2 different people saw a baby that night??

Didn't make a connection for a week? O'key.

Just heard on the today show during a very brief lisa update, that the account has been discredited.

Has it been completely discredited or has LE not been able to develop any further leads from the sightings? Not sure how it could be completely discredited without having a man come forward and say he was on a walk-about with his baby (clad only in a diaper) that night. Or did these witnesses fail lie detector tests? I'm thinking LE just hasn't been able to develop this lead further.

U go in take a baby and leave no evidence? But you walk all over with a baby in plain site? I dont buy it. moo :waitasec:

Has it been completely discredited or has LE not been able to develop any further leads from the sightings? Not sure how it could be completely discredited without having a man come forward and say he was on a walk-about with his baby (clad only in a diaper) that night. Or did these witnesses fail lie detector tests? I'm thinking LE just hasn't been able to develop this lead further.

It's not one "lead." These "sightings" are hours apart. So we are supposed to believe this dude or dudes walked around for hours with a baby? And after 4 am (second witness claim) police was already out there responding to 911 call and then looking for Lisa. So how likely is it that police never noticed a dude with a baby just walking around?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401
Back