1312 users online (264 members and 1048 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Pat Brown compares Lisa case to other cases.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/new...ild-abductions

Posted: 10/20/2011
    Last Updated: 1 hour and 51 minutes ago

BY: Chris Hernandez

A criminal profiler based in Washington D.C. wrote a blog post about the Baby Lisa case, comparing it to two other well known cases from Florida and England
    I have seen quite a few of our members giving POV's that this case is similar to others and thought that it might be a good thread for those what wish to discuss this aspect.

Mods, please merge if this needs to be within another thread. I looked but didn't see a mod currently online. Thanks!

This is a MSM article but there are links to PB's blog. Ask a mod if we can discuss details of blog before quoting please.

Also, if this remains a thread, please add your tags to the tags for this thread (if it remains a seperate thread) for the cases you wish to discuss in comparison.

Snipped

But we should emphasize that she [Pat Brown], like many others writing about this case, are not on the ground here.

They are examining the case by following it closely in the media.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/new...#ixzz1bNVz37Wj

LOL LOL Is NBC or Chris Hernandez kidding me? What ridiculous statements! Course, MOO.

Snipped

Chris Hernandez is the political and City Hall reporter for NBC Action News. He has a special touch for putting political coverage in perspective.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/abo...#ixzz1bNWaIR8l

Yup. He sure does spin!

I get your point epiph. But I brought it here because I thought other members might want to discuss those aspects. If not the mods will delete it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    I get your point epiph. But I brought it here because I thought other members might want to discuss those aspects. If not the mods will delete it.
    No, No! No criticism of you posting it at all, Kat! Don't even know your opinion of it.

I don't have one LOL

I just thought well let's have a look? I do think that there are some similarities that I have seen pointed out by other members to some of our cases. But I don't know what that might mean? They could be similar for a number of reasons.

But I found this if anyone wants an overview of one of the cases being compared.

http://www.wltx.com/news/article/547...ed-With-Murder

Now the case above I didn't really follow so I have to go dig up some info to see if what is being seen as a similiarity is in fact really there. KWIM?

I've also seen the Anthony case, the Cummings case and the Ainsberg case brought up too. I don't see it, but I would love to read other's thoughts on it.

Why couldn't the journalist even name the case in England---the McCann Case?

After all, he refers to Pat Brown as an "expert" in the same article.

I don't see the McCann case as similar in any way? I didn't read PB's blogs though I'll wait and see if we have a member that sees it

Pat Brown had some legal trouble over the McCann case...maybe that is why not mentioned by name?

Since that case was never solved, I don't know how it can be compared to any other; for that matter, any unsolved case remains a mystery. It does sound the closest to Sabrina (Lisa's case, I mean) from what we have heard. JMO
    Just my opinion, of course.

NBC Action News tried to confirm that the Bradley's lived at Fort Bragg in '07, but the mother of Lisa's ex said she couldn't remember, and a spokesman at Fort Bragg said they only keep those records going back two years.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/new...#ixzz1bNbBeIm8

Only two years? Hmmm. Really?

I am betting Debbie lived at Ft Bragg in 2007, (edit)

This copy-cat possibility is starting to look VERY possible, IMO.
    Last edited by HatesSociopaths; 10-20-2011 at 11:05 PM. Reason: her MIL is the one who couldn't remember...

Quote Originally Posted by HatesSociopaths View Post
    I am betting Debbie lived at Ft Bragg in 2007, based on her "can't remember" answer. Who would forget that?

This copy-cat possibility is starting to look VERY possible, IMO.
    Yes. I'm curious about confirmation concerning whether or not she lived there in 2007. Cause if she did, yeah...well, that's interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by epiphany View Post
    NBC Action News tried to confirm that the Bradley's lived at Fort Bragg in '07, but the mother of Lisa's ex said she couldn't remember, and a spokesman at Fort Bragg said they only keep those records going back two years.

I think this deserves attention.

Quote Originally Posted by epiphany View Post

Naw, they just don't give that info out. They know who was there---they'd be able to give the info to FBI or local LE if asked, but PR office won't answer a question like that to media. Just my personal experience with the military. JMHO too.

I have to go get my kids from dentist. Have a great day all!

And likely they (Fort Bragg) have been asked/told not to confirm or deny that information.

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast