TX - Top Chef contestant Morgan Wilson hit with child *advertiser censored* charges

Missizzy

Reaction score
I do not believe we have a category for celebrity chefs. Now we do....

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Fo...-*advertiser censored*-Charges-132253038.html

Former Top Chef Contestant Indicted on Child *advertiser censored* Charges
October 20, 2011

"A former Top Chef Just Desserts contestant who lives in Plano [TX] faces felony counts of child *advertiser censored*. Morgan Wilson was indicted on three second-degree felony charges of possession and intent to distribute child *advertiser censored*...."

and

"....The images allegedly contained photos and videos of sexual acts performed by children as young as 2 years old. According to court documents, Wilson admitted to downloading images and videos of child *advertiser censored*...."

and

"....Wilson, a divorced father of a 7-year-old boy, was listed as the executive pastry chef of The Lobby Lounge at the Dallas Ritz Carlton hotel until Thursday....."

more at link

A photo in better days...for the chef, that is:

http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2011/...r-possession-child-*advertiser censored*.html

"....Viewers might recall that despite Wilson's troublemaking and confidence in his abilities (that some might consider arrogance); he also frequently spoke sweetly of his young son...."

As the mother of three chefs--one a pastry chef, SHAME!!!!!

Wilson has lived in California, France, Brazil and Texas. Quite a CV. I hope his contacts with children are being thoroughly checked out.

http://www.bravotv.com/top-chef-just-desserts/bio/morgan-wilson

Morgan Wilson
Contestant

HOMETOWN: Sonora, CA – currently resides in Dallas, TX
PROFESSION: Executive Pastry Chef, The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas
CULINARY EDUCATION: A.O.S Culinary Arts, C.C.A.

"...Morgan Wilson’s culinary career has spanned the globe. It began when he first enrolled at the California Culinary Academy...."

and

"....Following graduation, Morgan worked at Essex Supper Club and EOS Restaurant & Wine Bar in San Francisco before leaving for Paris and studying at Le Cordon Bleu. After a brief return to San Francisco, he left for Sao Paulo, Brazil, where he worked alongside Francois Payard and also opened two restaurants, Cannelle and Supra. After three years, he moved to Southern California where he took a position at Aubergine with SG and went onto teach pastry at the California School of Culinary Arts in Pasadena. In 2006, Morgan moved to Dallas where he worked with SG once more to help open Bijoux, and in 2007, he joined the Ritz-Carlton, Dallas, as Executive Pastry Chef...."

more at link (and photo)

How in the world? How do you even think of 2 yos having sex? O man, just depraved. So sick, these sickos are everywhere!

Little 2 year olds don't "have sex", Peazzzer. They are raped, sad to say. In a case I wrote about a couple of months ago, a detective stated that some of the newest and most vile child *advertiser censored* shows infants being raped just after birth....with their umbilical cords still attached. I don't want to know this. I have precious grandbabies. But we have to bear witness and shine the light on this filth.

OMG!! :eek:

I watched that season and thought Morgan was talented, but his arrogance and lecherous/creepy-vibe always put me off. And now to find out he lives in my area...YIKES!

If these charges are true, then I hope he gets his croquembouche on behind the safety of prison walls from now on. :tsktsk:

That is one sick, disgusting smirk on that face of his.....
I was a fan of him on the show.....now I feel so sick.
It's odd how he was arrested over a year ago but we're just now hearing about it.

OMG!! :eek:

I watched that season and thought Morgan was talented, but his arrogance and lecherous/creepy-vibe always put me off. And now to find out he lives in my area...YIKES!

If these charges are true, then I hope he gets his croquembouche on behind the safety of prison walls from now on. :tsktsk:

I thought he was arrogant and creepy too. Just shows to go ya, trust your gut.

He was initially arrested in Dec. 2010. I wonder why it took so long to get out in the news.

I wondered the same thing Ohio. IIRC the article indicated that there was a grand jury indictment, so perhaps that was the delay. Ducks in a row...

He was to go before a judge on the 27th...anyone know what happened?

Add me to the list who thought Morgan was kinda creepy..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back