751 users online (108 members and 643 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Apocolypse 2.0 is today? (Yeah right)

An evangelical broadcaster whose end-of-the-world prophecy earlier this year stirred a global media frenzy has vanished from the public eye and airwaves ahead of his recalibrated doomsday date, set for Friday.

http://news.yahoo.com/radio-prophet-...011922225.html

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

as someone who tends to believe in the rapture, I wonder why the stroke didn't convince him to stop with his nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie09 View Post
    as someone who tends to believe in the rapture, I wonder why the stroke didn't convince him to stop with his nonsense.
    Well he hasn't been pushing the date very much since the stroke, he made the prediction beforehand and the media remembered it. So maybe it has made him give up (finally.)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

I really don't care what any of these predictors say...whenever it happens, I'm ready! Hallelujah!

are we still here?

LOL
    ~ krimekat ~
    Live in Peace & Peace will live in you

++++++++++++
    Forum Information & Esoterica

Chilly temperatures but sunny blue skies here in Oklahoma as we cheerfully await The Final Judgement!

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    Quote Originally Posted by krimekat View Post
    are we still here?

LOL

"It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
    The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by essies View Post

This made me laugh!How cute!

Well. No point in cleaning the house I guess.
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    Quote Originally Posted by LaLaw2000 View Post
    Well. No point in cleaning the house I guess.
    Or worry about starting that diet!!

"It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
    The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

What time is it suppose to happen?

So far so good! Except for that German satellite issue, lol.

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

It's already October 22, 2011 in Australia and other parts of the world, so sorry, no apocalypse today.

BTW, this is not doomsday point two. Camping always said (at least since the 90's) that the end of the universe would occur on October 21, 2011. However, the rapture and a period of tribulation would commence May 21, 2011 and last until the very end. (Which he modified when that didn't come to pass as predicted).

I hear his congregation has dwindled incredibly. I wonder what his steadfast followers think now. Probably find excuses for this, as they did before. Bizarre.
    For Travis Alexander, a human being.

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

Well, so far so good, I'd say, lol.

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

It's after midnight and I'm still here...is that a good thing or a bad thing.

I see you're still here too DK.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast